♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

you double posted the link... :awkney:

the salad and gay friends for advice lyrics sound ridiculously cheesy but I like the way it sounds

we've now heard parts of every track off the album but Dope

yes sorry hahahah i was spamming :/

Only listened to Donatella snippet once but Jesus this album needs to LEAK because that is an unexpected explosive anthem.

only place i could think to ask but does anyone have Retro Dance Freak / Again Again in 320  :biblio:

http://ge.tt/9YGu2xw/v/0

I have RDF in lossless but I suppose I could re-upload :slayty:

PS check my set, tell me I'm not the only one here for Dope.

OK, so I'm sure @@SitarHero will be proud of me:

I downloaded Venus, DWUW and Applause and I can actually tolerate them. I haven't listened to any snippets or anything (apart from some of the ITunes Festival).

I'm not here 4 Voldemort being on the Dope cover tho :awk:

I mean OBVIOUSLY

Download Dope when you stream ARTPOP this Monday! :slayty:

But everyone, let's talk about the Dope cover. Clearly I love it. I'm hyped for the new lyrics, the billed "most personal" song she's ever written, and the weird ass TFM teas in the imagery. ARTPOP isn't a dark era like the past two but she's still allowing it in some of the pictures, like for Venus and this Dope cover, and it's better than ever :defeated:

I mean OBVIOUSLY

But everyone, let's talk about the Dope cover. Clearly I love it. I'm hyped for the new lyrics, the billed "most personal" song she's ever written, and the weird ass TFM teas in the imagery. ARTPOP isn't a dark era like the past two but she's still allowing it in some of the pictures, like for Venus and this Dope cover, and it's better than ever :defeated:

The DWUW cover >>>>>>>>>>>>

I mean OBVIOUSLY

We'll have Dope for awhile before the stream is up

I'm curious to see how she took the fan letter about drug abuse and intertwined it with IWBWY last minute

BzhmW.png

We'll have Dope for awhile before the stream is up

I'm curious to see how she took the fan letter about drug abuse and intertwined it with IWBWY last minute

Will the stream not be going live right on the 4th? Because I don't think it's leaking at this point :icant: I need it at midnight so I can listen because the whole next day I'll be gone and seeing Charli.

Did she mention a fan letter...? I mean I think it's about her own drug abuse.

Will the stream not be going live right on the 4th? Because I don't think it's leaking at this point :icant: I need it at midnight so I can listen because the whole next day I'll be gone and seeing Charli.

Did she mention a fan letter...? I mean I think it's about her own drug abuse.

She said we'd have Dope first. Streams typically have gone up in the afternoon.

and yes, she said it was a fan confession or something that inspired her to rewrite the lyrics

BzhmW.png