♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I'm probably all wrong. Completely ignored MANiCURE because WTF is she saying?

G.U.Y.

Touch me, touch me
Touch me, touch me
Get on top of me
(Mount your goddess; a summer moon comes into full phase and Mars' warm spirit rams into the atmosphere.)

Fünfzehn, vierzehn, drei, ein  < Apparently it's this but I google translated it and it's literally "Fifteen, fourteen, three, a, nineteen, nineteen, nineteen etc)
Neunzehn

SEXXX DREAMS

(Don't stop the party)
Making love in my sexxx dreams
(Let's keep it naughty)
(Watch me and yo-ou)
Tomorrow when I run into you, tomorrow when I run into you

You can turn to stone all the color off
Then petrify by a woman
Love is all I am when I lay with you?

I think of him, I think of him

Last night
(Don't stop the party)
Damn, you were in my sexxx dreams
(Let's keep it naughty)
Doing really nasty things
(Watch me and yo-ou)
Ddamn, you were in my sexxx dreams
(Tomorrow when I run into you)

ARTPOP

Come to me, with all your subtext and fantasy
Just do that thing that you do,We could, we could belong together, ARTPOP
Lovers fly, I've flown on beaches with public sight
The color pallette you choose can profit you

SWINE

Pungent, don't speak, don't wanna hear another
(Not another word from you)
You're just an ani-mal tryna' act real special
(But deep down you are just a shrew)

??? almost sweat it out, you squealer <<< Help, what the hell is she singing jesus christ??
(Let your body jiggle)
???, love to watch her ass go jiggle
(It's the feel of ecstasy)

DONATELLA 

Donatella!

(I’m smokin’ ‘em on full tank of gas)

Mi, mi bella! (I’m a rich bitch, I’m the upperclass)

All of the day!

(I’m the police, I act like I’m okay)

I’m gonna smoke Marlboro Lights and drink champagne (I smoke Marlboro Lights and drink champagne)

‘Cause she walks so bad, like it feels so good

Listen to her radiate her magic

Even though she knows she’s misunderstood

Voodoo, voodoo, voodanana

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay
You just had a salad today, Boulangerie
Just ask your gay friends their advice before you
Get a spray tan on holiday in Taipei

Donatella!
Donatella!
All of the day 

I'm gonna wear designer and clink champagne
Donatella!
Donatella!

MARY JANE HOLLAND

Lady of the damned won't be a slave to the blog

Nor the culture of the popular
(She won't, she won't)
(Single you out? Sing with you?), fly under radar tonight
Make deals with every devil in sight
(I will, I will)

DOPE

It's off (Cork's off?), it's on (It just might be her weird her pronounciation since it's probably It's Off since it sounds more like Quick's off than Cork's off)
The party's just begun
I promise this drink is my last one
I know I fucked up again
'Cause I lost my only friend
God forgive my sins

Don't leave me
I (Or I will hate???) myself until I die

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I'm probably all wrong. Completely ignored MANiCURE because WTF is she saying?

Some of the booklet was actually uploaded but taking it with a grain of salt because these are often wrong (like I don't agree with their Aura first verse)

But yeah you were right on a lot of those, fixing my post

Check out MANiCURE though I updated it with lyric booklets and it makes a lot of sense

Some of the booklet was actually uploaded but taking it with a grain of salt because these are often wrong (like I don't agree with their Aura first verse)

But yeah you were right on a lot of those, fixing my post

Check out MANiCURE though I updated it with lyric booklets and it makes a lot of sense

Are they PDFs or scans or just text posts of people who saw it? Link

Are they PDFs or scans or just text posts of people who saw it? Link

Chhh meant to include the link :toofunny: http://www.sendspace.com/file/zspwuk

You know what's weird is I put on my BTW Ball shirt this morning to listen to this leak and I'm still wearing it and I forget that I frequently interact with the designer :hooker:

Chhh meant to include the link :toofunny: http://www.sendspace.com/file/zspwuk

You know what's weird is I put on my BTW Ball shirt this morning to listen to this leak and I'm still wearing it and I forget that I frequently interact with the designer :hooker:

TY TY

I don't own any of my shirts  :toofunny:

I'm starting a folder to collect pictures of people in them though

Send one in

I like how the mentioning of "Artpop" kind of sets a frame for the album, like during the first song, "Aura," and the last one, "Applause," of course. I know I said this last night already, but I really really love how well-balanced this album is! 

Besides, I'm surprised she decided to have real horns in "MANiCURE" instead of synthesised ones.  :gclap:

Dope is on youtube now. The only song I don't like on the album. I wanna be with you is so much better.... :defeated:

Her promo pics are crazy great this era. Well, except for the one Do what you want got... :bye2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iSd_wTuA3U

See, the problem I had with I Wanna Be With U when she performed it at SwineFest was for it's naive purity as a love-letter to the fans. I feel like her adding and changing the lyrics to talk about sobriety adds so, so much more to the song and its message. It's not about simply how much she loves her fans, but it's almost a desperation and battle between her fans and her alcohol or substance abuse. It's sad yet it's beautiful. I do wish she had kept the "I'd rather be poor and happy than rich and alone" but I'm glad she took out the cringe-worthy Born This Way reference. It lacked a structure and some sort of a punch in its original form, and having Rick Rubin produce it while changing the lyrics around made it really beautiful.  *Tears*

See, the problem I had with I Wanna Be With U when she performed it at SwineFest was for it's naive purity as a love-letter to the fans. I feel like her adding and changing the lyrics to talk about sobriety adds so, so much more to the song and its message. It's not about simply how much she loves her fans, but it's almost a desperation and battle between her fans and her alcohol or substance abuse. It's sad yet it's beautiful. I do wish she had kept the "I'd rather be poor and happy than rich and alone" but I'm glad she took out the cringe-worthy Born This Way reference. It lacked a structure and some sort of a punch in its original form, and having Rick Rubin produce it while changing the lyrics around made it really beautiful.  *Tears*

Agree so much. It reminds me of once when Monicker talked about everyone claiming "Lucky Ones" was the worst Lana song because we love hyperbole, and I disagreed with that because I just don't like LO...But now everyone's attacking "Dope" in a similar fashion and it really doesn't make sense. It's an entirely unoffensive song. So now I see what Monicker meant. I think people are going in on it just for the sake of hating it. Like, can someone who does hate it explain the passion to me? Because it's a simple piano with some nice production embellisment and decent vocals. How can this be truthfully defined as her WORST song? What's the problem here?

Agree so much. It reminds me of once when Monicker talked about everyone claiming "Lucky Ones" was the worst Lana song because we love hyperbole, and I disagreed with that because I just don't like LO...But now everyone's attacking "Dope" in a similar fashion and it really doesn't make sense. It's an entirely unoffensive song. So now I see what Monicker meant. I think people are going in on it just for the sake of hating it. Like, can someone who does hate it explain the passion to me? Because it's a simple piano with some nice production embellisment and decent vocals. How can this be truthfully defined as her WORST song? What's the problem here?

I am not liking the sound of this already, but perhaps it's just that the vocabulary of some Little Monsters is relatively limited which thereby narrows down their dislike to "worst song." Besides, on behalf of "Dope" I am actually taking offence seeing it written off as her "worst song" when there's... songs like "Starstruck," "I Like It Rough" and yes, even "Telephone." I mean, where do you draw the line? :wat:  

I am not liking the sound of this already, but perhaps it's just that the vocabulary of some Little Monsters is relatively limited which thereby narrows down their dislike to "worst song." Besides, on behalf of "Dope" I am actually taking offence seeing it written off as her "worst song" when there's... songs like "Starstruck," "I Like It Rough" and yes, even "Telephone." I mean, where do you draw the line? :wat:  

I Like It Rough is great, I don't know what you're talking about.  :duke:

Agree so much. It reminds me of once when Monicker talked about everyone claiming "Lucky Ones" was the worst Lana song because we love hyperbole, and I disagreed with that because I just don't like LO...But now everyone's attacking "Dope" in a similar fashion and it really doesn't make sense. It's an entirely unoffensive song. So now I see what Monicker meant. I think people are

going in on it just for the sake of hating it. Like, can someone who does hate it explain the passion to me? Because it's a simple piano with some nice production embellisment and decent vocals. How can this be truthfully defined as her WORST song? What's the problem here?

for me it's simply the vocal performance, it just doesn't sound on key to me

then again she was probably on the verge of tears in the studio

also how the fuck do you cut out "I'd rather be poor and happy than rich and alone" tbh

BzhmW.png

I Like It Rough is great, I don't know what you're talking about.  :duke:

It sounds like a MIDI demo in the process of being properly instrumented, but they didn't meet the deadline, so they half-heartedly went with the MIDI demo. :duke:

It sounds like a MIDI demo in the process of being properly instrumented, but they didn't meet the deadline, so they half-heartedly went with the MIDI demo. :duke:

At least you didn't bring up the PERFECTION that is SUMMERBOY.