♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Are these iTunes Store positions or actual album chart positions? I am so annoyed by people always posting iTunes Store charts as if they represented the empirical figure for album sales. Bullshit, that's one outlet out of many.  :deadbanana:

well true, but it shows how the song is doing overall (or an album, it shows interest? idk lol) 

Guest Dot

Gypsy is overrated, but it's still one of the better songs on the album. #MESS at all the hate Sexxx Dreams gets on several Gaga forums.

1. SeXXX Dreams

2. Mary Jane Holland

3. G.U.Y.

4. ARTPOP

5. Donatella

5. MANiCURE

7. Aura

8. Gypsy

9. Do What U Want

10. Swine

11. Venus

12. Fashion!

13. Applause

14. Dope

15. Jewels & Drugs

Gypsy is overrated, but it's still one of the better songs on the album. #MESS at all the hate Sexxx Dreams gets on several Gaga forums.

1. SeXXX Dreams

2. Mary Jane Holland

3. G.U.Y.

4. ARTPOP

5. Donatella

5. MANiCURE

7. Aura

8. Gypsy

9. Do What U Want

10. Swine

11. Venus

12. Fashion!

13. Applause

14. Dope

15. Jewels & Drugs

yes Gypsy is overrated as fuck on every part i go tbh, and suddenly everyone hates Sexxx Dreams after the changes from swinefest to studio  :facepalm:

Guest Dot

yes Gypsy is overrated as fuck on every part i go tbh, and suddenly everyone hates Sexxx Dreams after the changes from swinefest to studio  :facepalm:

The worst thing is that they only made minor changes...like it doesn't really sound any different, unlike MANiCURE which was so much better live. :facepalm:

I think they just overplayed all of the Swine Fest songs and soon they'll overplay the "new" songs and that's when they realize what songs really stand out.

The worst thing is that they only made minor changes...like it doesn't really sound any different, unlike MANiCURE which was so much better live. :facepalm:

I think they just overplayed all of the Swine Fest songs and soon they'll overplay the "new" songs and that's when they realize what songs really stand out.

Whaat. I always thought sex dreams became better tbh. All that autotune on her voice is delicious to my ears :flutter:

MANiCURE did take some getting used to with the can you feel it can you feel it parts, but after I heard the edit where they put in the -"heal me" parts just like it was in the iTunes version, I understood why Gaga changed them. That part is so strong hearing it so many times becomes a bit too intense.

I fucking love ARTPOP, I've had it on repeat since it leaked and it just re-ignited my love for Gaga. It's definitely her best album IMO and I should never have doubted her power. :defeated:

1. ARTPOP
  2. Gypsy
  3. Sexxx Dreams
  4. Aura
  5. Donatella
  6. MANiCURE
  7. Dope
  8. Venus
  9. Mary Jane Holland
  10. G.U.Y.
  11. Swine
  12. Do What U Want
  13. Applause
  14. Jewels n' Drugs
  15. Fashion!

ARTPOP is the Lady Gaga song for me. Like, I sincerely doubt with all my heart that she will top that song for me because it's so beautiful. She could put out 100 more albums and probably wouldn't match the beauty that is ARTPOP with another song. It would be amazing if she could outdo herself again but I just love that song so much that I don't see it happening. 

Fashion! is shit and the only song on the album that doesn't even deserve a second glance. Basic ass will.i.clam of course ruined what could have been a good song AGAIN (her voice + the lyrics are on point, but the repetitive nature of the song that comes with him producing, and the plain awful backing track just ruin it). 

Gypsy is not overrated, you're all insensitive cunts okay. That's one of the most beautiful songs she's written. 

Also Sexxx Dreams is God and those who do not believe will promptly burn in hell. 

This album is really good and most of the songs are amazing, it was really hard making a preference list. :rip: It took me about 2 hours, you can ask @@SitarHero

Oh yeah and Sitar, my list did change since the other night! MANiCURE has been slaying me and I just had to move it up. 

P.S. the foil is beautiful on my physical copy :flutter:

14417469274.gif

ARTPOP is the Lady Gaga song for me. Like, I sincerely doubt with all my heart that she will top that song for me because it's so beautiful. She could put out 100 more albums and probably wouldn't match the beauty that is ARTPOP with another song. It would be amazing if she could outdo herself again but I just love that song so much that I don't see it happening.

You know, while "ARTPOP" isn't my current favorite song on the album, I kinda recognize that it's her best overall? If that makes sense. Like it's the perfect manifesto of her music, expressing her artform more than any other song has. Bringing art and pop into the same sphere, attempting to sell herself as a popstar but really just preferring the music. Although she's never made a song like it before, its message is just Gaga summed up.

Also choke for already receiving the physical copy. Amazon does this to me every time. Mine didn't even ship until the 11th and it has been preordered for a long time!

You know, while "ARTPOP" isn't my current favorite song on the album, I kinda recognize that it's her best overall? If that makes sense. Like it's the perfect manifesto of her music, expressing her artform more than any other song has. Bringing art and pop into the same sphere, attempting to sell herself as a popstar but really just preferring the music. Although she's never made a song like it before, its message is just Gaga summed up.

Also choke for already receiving the physical copy. Amazon does this to me every time. Mine didn't even ship until the 11th and it has been preordered for a long time!

Of course it makes sense, ha. My favorite songs from artists aren't their best just because they're my favorite. 

:w8ing: 

I was gonna be really pissed if it wasn't here today tbh. 

14417469274.gif