♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

8 hours ago, Waimea Bay said:

I just recently rediscovered the title "fabulesque" while going through the unreleased section on gagapedia and wow... I need to hear that song it's such a fun title

i think that's the only song from the list of songs Interscope acquired when they signed Gaga that hasn't leaked yet, really hope we get to hear it one day

EYLxzhlX0AEHGOx.jpg

desperately needs Princess Die HQ to leak, it's been 12 years... and all those Born This Way, Joanne, Chromatica outtakes too

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Does anyone know anything about this song. This is the only mention of this song i can find and this video is 10 years old so it's not ai. It's not on the wiki or anything so I was wondering if we have any info

9 hours ago, Waimea Bay said:

Does anyone know anything about this song. This is the only mention of this song i can find and this video is 10 years old so it's not ai. It's not on the wiki or anything so I was wondering if we have any info

I don't believe this is gaga singing, even though her voice was different back then and also sonically it feels far from anything else we have from that era like red and blue or hollywood. idk it feels odd to me