♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Lol... World Tour she says?? A WORLD tour that is like 99% America and ignores pretty much all of Asia and a bunch of massive countries with heaps of fans like New Zealand and Australia?? lol

I'm guessing that maybe she will announce a second leg later on as she normally does. Oh well, at least she is getting out and touring at all (unlike another singer we all love who only seems to go on the occasional festival lmao)

I think she will come here eventually, she usually does

FzytWEW.png

ok so those tour dates suck. I really wanted to see her. 

I think she will come here eventually, she usually does

hopefully, but she's also scheduled to film that movie in jan 2018 (if i remember correctly).

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

You guys realize she didnt ACTUALLY jump off a roof right? The "jump" was pre-recorded, she was simply lowered from midway in the air. Not knocking it, but she didnt jump off anything and Pink has been doing more impressive wire work in her concert shows for years.

Maybe thats why some people are "meh" about it, since youre all so hung up on "the jump".

I mean, she ACTUALLY did have to jump off the roof in order to record it. It was pre-recorded "due to weather conditions". But like "the jump" had like no impact on what anyone thought of the whole performance, idk why it's the first thing that Little Monsters bring up in order to defend the it.

And btw nobody is even looking for Pink lmao so it's not comparable.