♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

So the Venus, ARTPOP and MANiCURE snippets basically confirm that we won't get videos for those. I feel like she wasted all that stunning imagery on a plotless video. She' starts out as a shot-down bird hybrid thing, out of nowhere she's some rich goddess, then she's some spy, I dont even get it. The only things I really enjoyed were the scenery and her choreography was ON POINT.  :crossed: 

So the Venus, ARTPOP and MANiCURE snippets basically confirm that we won't get videos for those. I feel like she wasted all that stunning imagery on a plotless video. She' starts out as a shot-down bird hybrid thing, out of nowhere she's some rich goddess, then she's some spy, I dont even get it. The only things I really enjoyed were the scenery and her choreography was ON POINT.  :crossed: 

Um

The people collecting money from her demise representing the music industry and her record company

The baptism thing in the pool representing ha "spring awakening"

The slaughter of the businessmen from the first part of the video representing her taking back her career

?

Um

The people collecting money from her demise representing the music industry and her record company

The baptism thing in the pool representing ha "spring awakening"

The slaughter of the businessmen from the first part of the video representing her taking back her career

?

i dont understand some people tbh, how can u take everything so literal like x.x 

it made perfect sense lol

BzhmW.png

I think she coulda just carried out ARTPOP all the way through where Venus was but then that doesn't give much opportunity for the housewives to look pink and campy. Just imagine her baptism shit during the bridge of ARTPOP, woulda had a more powerful rejuvenation message :defeated: Regardless maybe my fav Gaga video? We'll see.

I liked how it wasn't too serious, or else it'd be borderline pretentious like Marry The Night. I liked how funny it was, but I wish it was more tongue-in-cheek like Telephone. But I really loved it. The fashion was great, the only thing I didn't like was the set for the last choreo scene which was a little cluttered/messy but I'm just picking on dumb things when the whole video was lovely.

Also, someone give me that ARTPOP mix.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

it made perfect sense lol

yes after having 300 little monsters explain every little thing and watching it a couple of times, i guess so.

"this represents this" "that represents that" everything is so complicating with gaga unless you know everything thats going on in her career and you're really dedicated.

but its a nice video.

he obviously didn't understand much.

I dunno.

When "Artpop" started playing in the beginning I had to make sure I wasn't playing the song on iTunes. I did like that intro though. Rise like a phoenix~ The imagery itself was really captivating, but using another song on the album throughout that scene just wasn't excusable. I mean can you imagine if she used "Jewels N' Drugs"? I guess I just relied on it to resemble something more narrative like "Marry The Night".

"G.U.Y." and forward was pretty good. Solid choreography. Her wig was very ~Donatella. I also really liked that Minecraft promo lel. 4 minutes of "MANiCURE" credits tho :biblio: (why do I pay attention to small cuts such as the one at 8:28? :toofunny:). 

Overall not my cup of tea, but to be fair I did see her message and I respect her for doing something unexpected.

EQFO7rX.png

LOVED IT!! It was purely and simply just beautiful and fun to watch. Definitely the best this from this era (so better than "Applause" lol) and can we just talk for a second about DAT CHOREO DOE :defeated:

Now all I need to feel satisfied is the G.U.Y. single cover.

H0bDaqU.gif

I too expected more of a narrative approach on this, seeing in the title, "An ARTPOP film" and it's length. I felt a little mixed about the 'Venus' part, but it was great when it went into G.U.Y. like it did. I love the rest and overall I know it's going to grow on me... It gives me those old Gaga vibes. :D

I dunno.

When "Artpop" started playing in the beginning I had to make sure I wasn't playing the song on iTunes. I did like that intro though. Rise like a phoenix~ The imagery itself was really captivating, but using another song on the album throughout that scene just wasn't excusable. I mean can you imagine if she used "Jewels N' Drugs"? I guess I just relied on it to resemble something more narrative like "Marry The Night".

The message being that a hybrid can withstand these things and not slapping honey on a pancake though :crey:

Venus was random but the ARTPOP treatment was really lovely imo. It was a condensed ARTPOPICO more than a typical music video tbh

the visuals were awesome. when you watch the artpop film without thinking everything is absolutely fine. (her hair is ughhhh though)

however, I feel like her record label didn't want to give her money for three videos and that's why she mixed up her ideas and put them together in one plotless video.

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

the visuals were awesome. when you watch the artpop film without thinking everything is absolutely fine. (her hair is ughhhh though)

however, I feel like her record label didn't want to give her money for three videos and that's why she mixed up her ideas and put them together in one plotless video.

Are you serious? It has a plot :fail:

Fall of the singer in a corporate world, rebirth and then her taking control again

It's so cut and dry that I swear people are looking for a deeper meaning

BzhmW.png

Are you serious? It has a plot :fail:

Fall of the singer in a corporate world, rebirth and then her taking control again

It's so cut and dry that I swear people are looking for a deeper meaning

imo it makes no sense

the transitions between the different conditions are weird. why should two men pick the fallen Gaga up and why does she become a godess in ancient Rome then ?

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

imo it makes no sense

the transitions between the different conditions are weird. why should two men pick the fallen Gaga up and why does she become a godess in ancient Rome then ?

Because not everything is literal, and at the same time, not everything is symbolic?

Random =/= no sense

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png