♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

On 11/11/2023 at 3:47 AM, abdulla said:

does anyone have a zip file of all the ARTPOP demo/leaks that have surfaced? im in hospital and can't find them :defeated:

:hooker: send them my way too please

giphy.gif

does anyone have better quality of swine fest versions? I need the ARTPOP and Swine versions but the screams and noise of crowds ruin them 

anyone?  :defeated:

Instagram.com/y1anni

40 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Here's the full fake TEA snippet that just shook the entire fandom

reposted to soundcloud for archival purposes. I HOPPPPPEEEEE the OP posts the full because it sounds CRAZY

Sounds basic and trash. 

On 11/19/2023 at 1:48 AM, lanaismamom said:

can u please explain what difference between stem mixdown and stem edit and if mixdown thing is real?

i mean a mixdown is technically real??? it just literally takes the stems and exports them. a stem edit is like rearranging the stems or changing something up. a mixdown could be considered real to some but to me its not because mixing the stems down is not the same as mixing it from the project file with the correct plugins n shit 823378281813508096.gif?size=96&quality=l

5 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

i mean a mixdown is technically real??? it just literally takes the stems and exports them. a stem edit is like rearranging the stems or changing something up. a mixdown could be considered real to some but to me its not because mixing the stems down is not the same as mixing it from the project file with the correct plugins n shit 823378281813508096.gif?size=96&quality=l

Yea that would be a protools set