♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

1 hour ago, lanaismamom said:

okay i checked gagapedia and wtf are those added titles that ive never heard before, who knows?

Unknown complextro masterpiece title
Stride
OXY (Oxycodone)
Never Again
Let Your Light Shine
Kick It
False Hope

Element Of Crime"

LSD Art

Private In Public

White Rose Thorns

"Unknown Complextro Masterpiece" is something she said on the lm.com chats back in 2012 while describing what became "Partynauseous" and the conflicts with Indonesia. She mentioned she wrote "some songs", one of them a "Complextro Masterpiece" and the other as "Hip-Hop/Jpop/pop" song.

tumblr_mco3exbHAL1qdmb8eo1_r1_500.png

Kick It, Element Of Crime, Private In Public and White Rose Thorns are all pieces that came from her social media, mostly Tumblr and Twitter, between 2012/2013. Since she used to tease a lot of lyrics and titles before we were aware of their existences, there's a big possibility these are all real lyrics. White Rose Thorns especially got some traction because she was posting about white roses like crazy in 2011 and early 2012.

6-30-11_Amen_Fashion_002.jpg

https://amenfashion.tumblr.com/post/7078822073

AMEN†FASHION on Tumblr

https://www.tumblr.com/amenfashion/7226456419

Pretty sure the rest is all fake or very baseless speculation.

--

Edit: About the demos, I'm 90% sure they're all real. Well, at least the ARTPOP ones are for sure since they're very early concepts. The rest could be Stems edits since they're labeled as "pre-mix" and there's hardly a major difference, but after so long and within a lot of "real stuff" going all together... Don't think random fake leaks would be bundled together.

3 minutes ago, DinahLee said:

"Unknown Complextro Masterpiece" is something she said on the lm.com chats back in 2012 while describing what became "Partynauseous" and the conflicts with Indonesia. She mentioned she wrote "some songs", one of them a "Complextro Masterpiece" and the other as "Hip-Hop/Jpop/pop" song.

tumblr_mco3exbHAL1qdmb8eo1_r1_500.png

Kick It, Element Of Crime, Private In Public and White Rose Thorns are all pieces that came from her social media, mostly Tumblr and Twitter, between 2012/2013. Since she used to tease a lot of lyrics and titles before we were aware of their existences, there's a big possibility these are all real lyrics. White Rose Thorns especially got some traction because she was posting about white roses like crazy in 2011 and early 2012.

6-30-11_Amen_Fashion_002.jpg

https://amenfashion.tumblr.com/post/7078822073

AMEN†FASHION on Tumblr

https://www.tumblr.com/amenfashion/7226456419

Pretty sure the rest is all fake or very baseless speculation.

omg that’s crazy:trisha: thank u so much

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

39 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Okay despite how underwhelming the anniversary was these leaks + the OG album cover and booklet + photoshoot has made me so happy

Wait OG cover and booklet? I TOTALLY missed these, who wants to share please?

And the WHOLE photoshoot, I mean it really hammered in that ARTPOP is my favorite time in Gaga's career/album

1 hour ago, MeantToBeIconic said:

Wait OG cover and booklet? I TOTALLY missed these, who wants to share please?

And the WHOLE photoshoot, I mean it really hammered in that ARTPOP is my favorite time in Gaga's career/album

OG Cover

Spoiler

Lady-Gaga-ARTPOP-ORIGINAL-ALBUM-COVER-LE

og booklet

Spoiler

Lady-Gaga-ARTPOP-ORIGINAL-BOOKLET-LEAK-1Lady-Gaga-ARTPOP-ORIGINAL-BOOKLET-LEAK-1Lady-Gaga-ARTPOP-ORIGINAL-BOOKLET-LEAK-1Lady-Gaga-ARTPOP-ORIGINAL-BOOKLET-LEAK-1Lady-Gaga-ARTPOP-ORIGINAL-BOOKLET-LEAK-1Lady-Gaga-ARTPOP-ORIGINAL-BOOKLET-LEAK-1Lady-Gaga-ARTPOP-ORIGINAL-BOOKLET-LEAK-1Lady-Gaga-ARTPOP-ORIGINAL-BOOKLET-LEAK-1

5 hours ago, MeantToBeIconic said:

So, these have found their way out and they're AMAZING 

Aura Multitracks - https://krakenfiles.com/view/yD7R8lnHzC/file.html

Who wants to remake Kink now? 😭

Someone plssss make Kink nooow lol

but I actually have a soundboard rip/file for kink which is pretty good tho. Dont know if its fanmade or not

30 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Someone plssss make Kink nooow lol

but I actually have a soundboard rip/file for kink which is pretty good tho. Dont know if its fanmade or not

Are you open to sharing? 

6 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

OG Cover

Hide contents

Lady-Gaga-ARTPOP-ORIGINAL-ALBUM-COVER-LE

og booklet

Hide contents

Lady-Gaga-ARTPOP-ORIGINAL-BOOKLET-LEAK-1Lady-Gaga-ARTPOP-ORIGINAL-BOOKLET-LEAK-1Lady-Gaga-ARTPOP-ORIGINAL-BOOKLET-LEAK-1Lady-Gaga-ARTPOP-ORIGINAL-BOOKLET-LEAK-1Lady-Gaga-ARTPOP-ORIGINAL-BOOKLET-LEAK-1Lady-Gaga-ARTPOP-ORIGINAL-BOOKLET-LEAK-1Lady-Gaga-ARTPOP-ORIGINAL-BOOKLET-LEAK-1Lady-Gaga-ARTPOP-ORIGINAL-BOOKLET-LEAK-1

idk why but the original cover looks fake. the Lady Gaga text looks too jagged around the edges to be a real final image.

negAbhB.png

9 hours ago, MeantToBeIconic said:

So, these have found their way out and they're AMAZING 

Aura Multitracks - https://krakenfiles.com/view/yD7R8lnHzC/file.html

Who wants to remake Kink now? 😭

this doesn't have unmixed vocal stems, im very disappointed 

negAbhB.png