♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Gaga's performance at the Oscars was on point and probably is one of best in her career so far  . :worship: It was just sheer magic and perfection....

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

It was really, really, really good. I couldn't believe it. Not even her biggest haters can say a bad thing about it.

I'm excited for her next album... Random Access Memories by Daft Punk meets Music by Madonna meets Beyonce's self-titled. That's what I want. Futuristic and mature but fun and sexy at the same time.

I listened to Born This Way from start to finish last night for the first time in forever. I was so obsessed with this album for a good year and a half after it was released. I wonder how I just stopped listening to it, it's really good.

I was such a big Gaga fan before Marina and Lana lol.

I listened to BTW all the time, I think the silence after BTW and all the drama during ARTPOP turned me off. I still like her, but she has to release something good for me to be that interested again.

EotAQlJ.jpg

I was OBSESSED with her during The Fame and Monster era and then , i dunno, i never really liked BTW that much, i was really hoping for Artpop to win me over again, but it didn't happen either... I still adore her older stuff, all the pre-Fame demos and later. She is insanely talented and can nail any genre of music, i just wait for her to nail something i would love as much as her first album...

I used to be obsessed with Lady Gaga during 2008-2010. She was such a breath of fresh air to the pop music scene at the time. I was slightly disappointed with BTW which I knew was inevitable as she was on such a high wave when she debuted I kinda knew it was downhill with the next production. Also, the obsession with outweirding herself was getting too much. Still, I was hoping ARTPOP would be the big comeback but alas this was not to be (why she chose Applause as her debut I will never know...).

Anyway it looks like her waning popularity in the pop scene has ignited this focus on performing Jazz, and classical singing, which I'm glad a wider audience are now seeing.

So many people dismissed Gaga as someone who couldn't sing, claiming her outlandish outfits were a way to distract from that. The thing is, we all knew Gaga could sing, hell, she can belt those vocals out! I'm just glad the rest of the world are realising this,

Random: I don't mind Lady Gaga at all, but when people call her Gags I find it way waaay too hilarious.  :toofunny:

I saw the Oscar performance and was impressed. As someone who doesn't/has never followed her it all, it actually got my interest.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Random: I don't mind Lady Gaga at all, but when people call her Gags I find it way waaay too hilarious.  :toofunny:

I saw the Oscar performance and was impressed. As someone who doesn't/has never followed her it all, it actually got my interest.

Buy ARTPOP on iTunes  :umadney:

H0bDaqU.gif