♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

rumor because of this and Katy captioning it "dropping our single tomorrow"

HT_madonna_katy_perry_lady_gaga_jtm_1505

it's acc a lot more than that:

http://supremecarlos.co.uk/post/118215063892/could-the-katy-madonna-gaga-collab-be-the

if it happens that's it i'm done  :oprah:

it's apparently called Breaking Hearts which would make sense b/c GaGa posted some potential lyrics with that phrase in there not too long ago too

RVhKIwP.gif

it's acc a lot more than that:

http://supremecarlos.co.uk/post/118215063892/could-the-katy-madonna-gaga-collab-be-the

if it happens that's it i'm done  :oprah:

it's apparently called Breaking Hearts which would make sense b/c GaGa posted some potential lyrics with that phrase in there not too long ago too

that post omg it all adds up

where's this from though?

tumblr_nnw2tsRozy1qi1d8wo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

that would seriously make the pop world explode

but then monsters would say Madonna used Gaga for relevancy and that Gaga needed Katy's fans to be successful again. I hate that

BzhmW.png

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/rockandpopfeatures/11585580/The-10-most-controversial-music-videos.html

THE TOP 10 MOST CONTROVERSIAL MUSIC VIDEOS

Lady Gaga ft. R. Kelly, ‘Do What U Want’

We can’t provide a link to the original video for this one, as it was never released – bar this 30-second clip leaked to TMZ. When Lady Gaga initially delayed the video for her 2013 hit, the hold-up was blamed on issues with time constraints on shooting the video itself. It was later revealed the video not only co-starred Kelly, himself no stranger to scandal, but was also directed by Terry Richardson, who has had to respond to multiple claims of sexual misconduct in recent years. In the video, Gaga acts as Kelly’s patient, who tells her, "I’m putting you under, and when you wake up, you’re going to be pregnant." No wonder then, that an anonymous source later told the New York Post that the video was "literally an ad for rape".

Possibly a good thing that she never released it, then. It would really have been the final nail in the coffin for her career + I don't think she would have been able to come back from it.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

There's a remastered version because Gaga doesn't use the same instrumental at the ARTPOP ball. This is probably a demo

and because the lyrics are different

BzhmW.png

dunno who the fuck the guy is but his voice is second to lil wayne on the annoying rap voices scale

father please | i know what the silence's for | i don't want you standing at my door | opening the lock with your fingers no