♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

So many rumors of her coming back soon. Whatever soon means  :defeated:

So exciting, how is she gonna disappoint the gays this time? We've had jazz, we've had country, we've had Bradley Cooper... maybe spoken word next, or an album's worth of piano lullabies? 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

So exciting, how is she gonna disappoint the gays this time? We've had jazz, we've had country, we've had Bradley Cooper... maybe spoken word next, or an album's worth of piano lullabies? 

well, none of those were disappointments so that's a you problem. 

BlackOutZone (a known tea spilled) on ATRL said they’ve heard what they speculate is the first single:

But yes I’ve been very skeptical about all the LG6 songs I’ve heard till now, but this... rapid, pumping, I don’t want to overhype but this seems to be her most Born This Way esque song since BTW, once I get confirmation it is the lead, I will spill way more

BlackOutZone (a known tea spilled) on ATRL said they’ve heard what they speculate is the first single:

But yes I’ve been very skeptical about all the LG6 songs I’ve heard till now, but this... rapid, pumping, I don’t want to overhype but this seems to be her most Born This Way esque song since BTW, once I get confirmation it is the lead, I will spill way more

This person is REALLY reliable. I'm ready.

readying this made me so excited i nearly puked

lABVyGE.png

i think that the only bad thing here is that fucking jazz album (can she cook that elder already?)

giphy.gif

It feels like ASIB just came out. I don't know if I am able to digest a new song by the pop biblicist at this point in time.

really??? that feels so long ago to me now! plus it truly feels like we haven't had a real LG album since artpop. joanne, cheek to cheek, asib... are not the girls :crossed: ready for the new stuff, especially if there's production from sophie, bloodpop and boys noize

*insert titanic it's been 84 years meme*

really??? that feels so long ago to me now! plus it truly feels like we haven't had a real LG album since artpop. joanne, cheek to cheek, asib... are not the girls :crossed: ready for the new stuff, especially if there's production from sophie, bloodpop and boys noize

*insert titanic it's been 84 years meme*

Boys noise being involved with the album already let me know if will be a return to form for her because if you listen to their music they make songs with a similiar style to gaga's born this way album. And this new insider just confirmed it further.

omg this has me EXCITED

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Told you they aim for February release

Probably not

The person said there isn’t any dates or confirmations that the song he mentioned is really the lead, it just sounds huge. It’s probably coming early Q2 like some other realiable insider said.

i think that the only bad thing here is that fucking jazz album (can she cook that elder already?)

Umm disrespectful much? Tony Bennett quite possibly saved her life with this collaboration and is a legend in his own right. She was in such a difficult and dark place after ARTPOP and singing this album and performing with Tony made her happy again and made her wanna keep singing. She needed to do what she wanted to do and that's exactly what she did. This all becomes abundantly clear through her interviews during the Cheek To Cheek era. 

Umm disrespectful much? Tony Bennett quite possibly saved her life with this collaboration and is a legend in his own right. She was in such a difficult and dark place after ARTPOP and singing this album and performing with Tony made her happy again and made her wanna keep singing. She needed to do what she wanted to do and that's exactly what she did. This all becomes abundantly clear through her interviews during the Cheek To Cheek era. 

i was joking like it was a reference to the katycats saying "can she cook that dog?" it's not that deep, i know what cheek to cheek means and meant to her but it is her most boring album, like i'm happy she did it and it helped her but i think it's also my right to say that i don't like it, right? the only song i like from that era is bang bang and it's not even on the album (it's just an itunes bonus track)

giphy.gif