♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Would u monstas be here for a Charli collab 

Yes I'd way rather have Charli on the album than Ariana, especially bc (to my knowledge) Charli writes her lyrics like Gaga and Ariana doens't

:smokes3:

Would u monstas be here for a Charli collab 

yes that's the only way for her to save her career 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I'm sad...

I'm assuming its pushed back bc they are worried about profits... But Gaga kept saying this album was the message she had divine ordinance to give to the world.. yet she's postponing it for profit during the time the world is struggling ..?!

:sadcore3:  :sadcore2:  :sadcore:

i mean, i can understand that it's more than just releasing music, it's promoting the album, recording performances, music videos, interviews, the whole content for the era to work properly but at the same time, i feel like music is one of the few joys that people can enjoy in times like this

it's like dua said on her live, she hopes fn can help people to go through these though times somehow, it's a escape

chromatica would've been that for sooooooo many people

dumb move, especially right now when music is the only escape we have. she really is doing all this just for chart success and sales, tragic.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Guess she's in it for the bling and not the music afterall

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

LEAK IT NOW

Maybe I’m being a petulant child but to deny the masses of something that could make a tough time a little less tough for money is fucking gross

What an awful move  :ohno: People were really looking forward to this album and with everything going it could have made people feel so much better during this whole situation. I don't understand why she would do this.. are sales really that important to her...  :ohno: