♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

idk why everyone's saying SOPHIE's off the album as a fact, BloodPop said TBA when someone asked about the SOPHIE collab yesterday which basically confirms she's on a bonus/deluxe track, cause why else would he say "TBA".. (my guess is stupid love warehouse mix but idk)

qfrWuBl.png

idk why everyone's saying SOPHIE's off the album as a fact, BloodPop said TBA when someone asked about the SOPHIE collab yesterday which basically confirms she's on a bonus/deluxe track, cause why else would he say "TBA".. (my guess is stupid love warehouse mix but idk)

We know who are the makers of the warehouse mix and sophie is not included there. It is bloodpop and burns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ0Xb3auMTY

We know who are the makers of the warehouse mix and sophie is not included there. It is bloodpop and burns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ0Xb3auMTY

then it gotta be a new song, even better 

or maybe there are more remixes coming but either way SOPHIE x Gaga is coming (or BloodPop is trolling in a weird ass way)

qfrWuBl.png

gaga x sophie is not coming please guys don't set yourselves up for disappointment   :flop:

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

this album is definitely leaking yup... 

The only things that have leaked are things that people got last year, anyone who claims to have anything beyond Rain on Me solo is outright lying at this point.

BzhmW.png

So she ditched the SOPHIE collab but went for a ELTON JOHN collab?

LOL

im no huge fan of her stuff but it kinda bothers me that shes always painted as this progressive and forward thinking artist and nowadays shes doing the same comfortable pop stuf..... like dua lipa is taking more risks than her??? B0PGt5n.gif

im no huge fan of her stuff but it kinda bothers me that shes always painted as this progressive and forward thinking artist and nowadays shes doing the same comfortable pop stuf..... like dua lipa is taking more risks than her??? B0PGt5n.gif

what risks has miss dua lipa take??? like the album is good but its not groundbreaking(?) and the sound is 2020's sound sooo