♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Sounds like it’s full of bops, dance, house, electronic. But does not sound like anything progressive, inventive and like an album I will forget about after a few weeks.

It does not have the "gaga" touch so to speak.

Sounds like it’s full of bops, dance, house, electronic. But does not sound like anything progressive, inventive and like an album I will forget about after a few weeks.

AGREE, everyone on Twitter is living for the snippets but to me they sound REALLY basic (pls don’t let this be her L+F)

not ya'll judging the sound of the record from 2 poor quality 20 second snippets

Well we heard 4 songs by now. That is 25% of the entire thing. But let's hope for the best.

Babylon is very promising.

Does anyone have the Government Hooker DJWS Mugler Remix? The remix she had at Mugler 2011 goes harder than the album version and always preferred it but can't find it anywhere 

:noparty:

Instagram.com/y1anni

Does anyone have the Government Hooker DJWS Mugler Remix? The remix she had at Mugler 2011 goes harder than the album version and always preferred it but can't find it anywhere 

:noparty:

i’ve never heard this and wanted to listen. it was the first result on youtube .... don’t know if it’s the one you’re talking about though

i’ve never heard this and wanted to listen. it was the first result on youtube .... don’t know if it’s the one you’re talking about though

Yeah it must be that one- it hits a lot harder than the album version- that version feels flat??

Instagram.com/y1anni

Well we heard 4 songs by now. That is 25% of the entire thing. But let's hope for the best.

Babylon is very promising.

We've heard 1 song a LQ snippets of 3 songs

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

idk why everyone's acting like the album is leaking left n right

like snippets coming out don't really mean anything, if people wanted to leak the album they'd leak it by now

200.gif

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘴

yeah i'm pretty sure the teasing will continue until the album is released but no leak will happen this soon, maybe closer to the new release date or something, but for now i'm sure all these lq snippets will keep coming