♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

We need Temple, I can't believe that still hasn't leaked. it's the only ACT I outtake that hasn't leaked yet (besides the Sexxx Dreams Robin Thicke version but no one wants that 💀)

21 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

We need Temple, I can't believe that still hasn't leaked. it's the only ACT I outtake that hasn't leaked yet (besides the Sexxx Dreams Robin Thicke version but no one wants that 💀)

Biggest grail ever...

finished watching tcb last night. I kinda feel a bit disconnected w her stuff. and I kinda perceive her to sorta going hollywood, which is ok but just a distinction I felt the need to express. all good tho. I did like that she still has those little quirks and charm in the ways she'd perform. I wanna know where the woman who sang eh eh is tho personally. 

UV/Honeymoon

37 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

princess die and tea say hi

14 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

leak in like with you

LEAK ARTPOP OUTTAKEZ

giphy.gif

14 hours ago, honey dew said:

Well it's crickets in here but Gaga teased LG7 with a snippet of a new song at the end of her chromatica ball film:

Here it is w better audio:

Sounds promising :whine2: But I'm scarred from radical optimism. Not trusting a lead single ever again :crossed:

it sounds so good:oprah4:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Danny Milk said:

Temple isn’t an Act I outtake is it? Whatever the case we need Artpop outtakes. It’s hard out here. Princess Die and Living On The Radio seem like urban legends

3 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Temple isn’t an Act I outtake is it? Whatever the case we need Artpop outtakes. It’s hard out here. Princess Die and Living On The Radio seem like urban legends

FREE MY ACT II, ARTPOP;
U MAKE MY COCK, HAWRD!!!!:trisha:

giphy.gif

36 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

it is

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

48 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Temple was on the original track list according to those leaked documents back in 2020. It was that or it was made for the album but decided to be left off

iirc Mary Jane Holland was also considered to be cut from the album according to that document

3z1M54f.jpeg

1 minute ago, godsmonster said:

Temple was on the original track list according to those leaked documents back in 2020. It was that or it was made for the album but decided to be left off

iirc Mary Jane Holland was also considered to be cut from the album according to that document

Brooklyn Nights was replaced with Mary Jane Holland we knew that since it was to be released through the app, I feel like i never heard about Temple being on the draft! :trisha: omg

10 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Brooklyn Nights was replaced with Mary Jane Holland we knew that since it was to be released through the app, I feel like i never heard about Temple being on the draft! :trisha: omg

I remember Nothing On (But The Radio) was also on that list of cut songs. But it said that they all were 100% completed and delivered to Interscope

3z1M54f.jpeg

Just now, godsmonster said:

I remember Nothing On (But The Radio) was also on that list of cut songs. But it said that they all were 100% completed and delivered to Interscope

the ARTPOP demo of that leaked right? around the time Addison released it

is cake like lg an artpop outtake or

17 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

the ARTPOP demo of that leaked right? around the time Addison released it

artpop demo leaked a while ago not sure if it was around this time but it sure leaked

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, gucciovermybody said:

is cake like lg an artpop outtake or

artpop demo leaked a while ago not sure if it was around this time but it sure leaked

id def consider Stache and Cake Like Lady Gaga b sides , or parts of ARTPOP in some way.

Same way that Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe is almost like an offspring of the album as well

Just now, Veinsineon said:

id def consider Stache and Cake Like Lady Gaga b sides , or parts of ARTPOP in some way.

Same way that Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe is almost like an offspring of the album as well

my artpop act ii/b side is getting messy and i dont think i have all the titles yet:trisha:

giphy.gif

im kinda down for her to do whatever until after Joker releases like we've waited this long and with a soundtrack attached to the movie I think maybe starting the full era in winter 2024/2025 and making use of award show red carpets and craze around the film sounds like the right move :oprah3: and maybe if she released this "dance in the shadow of the night" or another track as a droplet then tacked it into the album as a deluxe track for the streaming boost could be great too but its like we've already made it this far and the last thing I want is another messy rollout :deadbanana:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

2 hours ago, gucciovermybody said:

princess die and tea say hi

LEAK ARTPOP OUTTAKEZ

them too but they were never mentioned in the artpop era legal documents that leaked so they're probably nowhere near being finished

23 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

them too but they were never mentioned in the artpop era legal documents that leaked so they're probably nowhere near being finished

which is why they should leak first :oprah3: