♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

You're not alone. That song might be the best of the album.

I read it on LM.com that Gaga is considering it as the third single. Don't know if I should believe it...I mean, when did she release the best tracks from an album. Not since TFM. It would make so much more sense instead of Venus and Aura, but you just know she is going to choose those. :pft:

nah Aura is out of question already, and Venus maybe but not yet. The ones that i think can be singles sometime are G.U.Y, Gypsy (even tho is not my fave) and Manicure

Not to be delusional, but Gypsy is like an assured smash. She may need the recovery after DWUW if the last-minute single switch backfires. Then GUY would make a great follow-up--like, what else are they gonna choose? Donatella? No.

nah Aura is out of question already, and Venus maybe but not yet. The ones that i think can be singles sometime are G.U.Y, Gypsy (even tho is not my fave) and Manicure

Hmm, why is Aura out of question?

Because it was used for Machete Kills?

Not to be delusional, but Gypsy is like an assured smash. She may need the recovery after DWUW if the last-minute single switch backfires.

FACT :agree2:

That country-naming at the end is so endearing the members of the mentioned country just feel all touched and speshul.

+ the chorus is "tonight"

+ it's a love song

But it's very likely that she'll release that one, so we're good. :whitney:

my thoughts about singles:

1. Applause - August 2013
  2. Do What U Want - October 2013
  3. Sexxx Dreams - January/February 2014
  4. G.U.Y. - End of April 2014
  5. Gypsy - July 2014
  6. Swine(Worldwide Only)/MANiCURE (US Only) - September 2014 
  7. Donatella - End of November/Early December 2014
  8. Mary Jane Holland - February 2015

And of course Venus and Dope were released as Promo singles. This would be like the PERFECT era

qqAZ3mU.png

yes and the reception wasnt that great and i think she said she want G U Y as the third single.

Yes I heard that too.

She said it to some monsters a couple of days ago, I think this Monday? Or something like that, this week.

Yes I heard that too.

She said it to some monsters a couple of days ago, I think this Monday? Or something like that, this week.

according to Billboard, Venus is probably single 3 and she did in fact split with Troy Carter

BzhmW.png

according to Billboard, Venus is probably single 3 and she did in fact split with Troy Carter

But...that song is going to flop :flop:

Oh well, it's okay though :)

Yeah I heard about Troy. Well, I guess she wouldn't have done it if she didn't have a backup plan.

She was really great on the graham norton show. Actually quote excited to watch the 30 min interview with her on the culture show on Wednesday. All about her artistic influences should be very interesting

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

She performed the missing solo verse in DWUW on GN in place of R. Kelly's verse :defeated: The line "my bones hurt from all the shows" that she tweeted way back during the BTW Ball :defeated:

I really hope this makes the app. As much as she loves having R. Kelly on the song, the new verse is great.

I really hope this makes the app. As much as she loves having R. Kelly on the song, the new verse is great.

I really hope there's a solo version, to be honest. Frankly, I don't quite understand why R. Kelly is on that song. His private life has certainly been scrutinised and has been subject to public exposure, yet his part seems kind of superfluous to me.  :crossed: This new verse makes much more sense in Gaga context, I think.