TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Shooting New Short Film, "Tropico"

or is so full of herself

"I'm mortified to have to pay 50%! [While] I use the NHS, I can't use public transport any more. Trains are always late, most state schools are shit, and I've gotta give you, like, four million quid – are you having a laugh? When I got my tax bill in from [the album] 19, I was ready to go and buy a gun and randomly open fire."

Adele

i think lana tries to add in as many details as possible, in order to get people talking; i.e tittie tassles, abrasive tattoos, stripper heels, stripper moves, dollar bills, albinos, and most importantly -- her less than ideal body  

she's gonna get hate. and praise. but she obviously doesn't care she's like whatever, i'm gorge as fuck 

ZRBNill.jpg

Looks like it'll maybe give us a good bit of insight into her life. I can already tell that the scene with Shaun in the field is going to be stunning. I can't wait!

20r46kx.jpg

"I'm mortified to have to pay 50%! [While] I use the NHS, I can't use public transport any more. Trains are always late, most state schools are shit, and I've gotta give you, like, four million quid – are you having a laugh? When I got my tax bill in from [the album] 19, I was ready to go and buy a gun and randomly open fire."

Adele

yeah, but since she pays taxes she has the right to complain about the state of things. she's just saying that with the amount of money being put into the system things should be better than what they are

writes somebody with the freakin Adele in the avi!  :lmao:

I said it myself that was a nasty comment. I am not really a nice human being for doing such comment :usrs: BUT....

There is a big difference between being fat and being flaccid. Adele is quite chubby, fat really, but still manages to a have more firmer body. Obviously with clothes on Lana doesn't appear to have a gelly belly. That's not even healthy tbh.

glgcDdT.gif

I said it myself that was a nasty comment. I am not really a nice human being for doing such comment :usrs: BUT....

There is a big difference between being fat and being flaccid. Adele is quite chubby, fat really, but still manages to a have more firmer body. Obviously with clothes on Lana doesn't appear to have a gelly belly. That's not even healthy tbh.

she's skinny fat, like me and most of the people i know 

its kind of cool that she doesn't pay much attention to her body. she prob only pays attention to her ~mind 

ZRBNill.jpg

Adele

Its true. One of the countries with highier taxes is England. Not just for people but also for companies. I know because I live in another country with incredible high taxes wich is Brazil. Adele is absolutely right about complaint since she is asking where the money goes? Why public schools are shit if you pay so much money to the government? . If you read what she said you will see she was making a critic to the government since the taxes are extremely high but the public services are shit. From what I understood she was making a critic at the way its used or where the money of the tax payer goes. Its not because she made it she is rich that she is a full you know. Public services should be great in countries with taxes like England and they are not that good compared with the price you pay for them.

glgcDdT.gif

Oh I adore her  too don't misunderstand, It's just weird coming from you :teehee:

:facepalm: ok ok I said it myself was mean :$ . Yeah I am a bitch today. But is also true tho. I don't think is even healthy to be that fluffy

glgcDdT.gif

WUT, srsly? I am for sure going off topic (since this a thread about her new video), but you must be pretty delusional right? 

I mean, have you seen how trained her legs are for example? She is for sure doing quite a bit to stay in shape. 

And I am pretty sure that Adele's "firmer body" which is pretty much 3x the size of Lana's is quite good for her bones, her blood pressure etc.

Plus, I really don't wanna see how Adele's firm belly looks like (even if I am mean right now)

Is this gonna be turned into some body shaming thread? Lana's body looks great and normal - should be applauded.. :gclap:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

:facepalm: ok ok I said it myself was mean :$ . Yeah I am a bitch today. But is also true tho. I don't think is even healthy to be that fluffy

Some meanness never hurts :)

Besides, being a bitch can be so much fun every once in a while :brows:

I just want to see Lana WORK the pole. There's no point in her wearing this outfit with the bills hanging out if she's not working a pole / gyrating sexily / giving a lap dance. If she's just looking off into the distance, all forlorn or whatever in that outfit, I WILL NOT BE HAPPY. :creep:

:sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  :sluttybunny:  

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

I wish you were my pet. You're cute!!!

Aww thank you Zu03voN.gif

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

WUT, srsly? I am for sure going off topic (since this a thread about her new video), but you must be pretty delusional right? 

I mean, have you seen how trained her legs are for example? She is for sure doing quite a bit to stay in shape. 

And I am pretty sure that Adele's "firmer body" which is pretty much 3x the size of Lana's is quite good for her bones, her blood pressure etc.

Plus, I really don't wanna see how Adele's firm belly looks like (even if I am mean right now)

Well we have something in common than. Both mean bitches, at least for today and yes my comment was meaner.  but hey at least neither of us lie about it right?. Thats a relief. That said...Adele is quite tall so her mega bones can carry all that extra meat

flaccid is one thing and fat (I am not blind so lets say the prohibden word fat) is another. Lana is mega flaccid. I am not slamming Lana (ok maybe a little) and flaccid is not something irreversible or a curse. 1 hour of exercise a day and she is will be fine. I cant understand why you cant even make any critic at someones body without be made the vilain of the day. So I should just say  OMG she looks amazing! Lana is flawless!! Oh my...ugh I cant sorry.

glgcDdT.gif