TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Shooting New Short Film, "Tropico"

BELLL AIR PLS I AM CRYING OMG EVERYONE HWRRE PROBS KNOW I STAN FOR THAT SONG OMFG I CAN'T ITkS WJHAT I TRULY WANT OMGHHjasall"njnajkshTakeMeTherejwj?Jjjalalodjan

:smokes:

i rly like lana's body because she's toned (re: her legs + butt) but still soft and i rly like that in girls. soft girls are just nicer to hug imo

I just want to rest my head on her stomach while she strokes my hair and sings softly to me. Aaaahhh. Her skin looks so nice, I could just eat her up...

I think she looks hot, and she seems happy! It's normal for girls (and guys) to gain a few pounds when they settle down with someone. That's a good sign - The Scottish hobo hipster makes her happy, and that makes me happy  :D

And am I the only one who's still going all OMG SHE'S IN UNDERWEAR!!! I need a minute....  :defeated:

1olt2g.jpg

When did I mention weight hunny???  I said you picked apart her appearance, said she had a marsh mellow type body, said she should at least work out once a day.. need I go on? But whatever makes u feel good! <3

her Size and larger for now own is a reference to ones height not their weight. Thanks for clearing that out to me.

anyway not gonna answer this anymore Hunny its turning into a mess. ;)

glgcDdT.gif

Well we have something in common than. Both mean bitches, at least for today and yes my comment was meaner.  but hey at least neither of us lie about it right?. Thats a relief. That said...Adele is quite tall so her mega bones can carry all that extra meat

flaccid is one thing and fat (I am not blind so lets say the prohibden word fat) is another. Lana is mega flaccid. I am not slamming Lana (ok maybe a little) and flaccid is not something irreversible or a curse. 1 hour of exercise a day and she is will be fine. I cant understand why you cant even make any critic at someones body without be made the vilain of the day. So I should just say  OMG she looks amazing! Lana is flawless!! Oh my...ugh I cant sorry.

fy1q85.jpg

They are musicians, not personal trainers or models. They both smoke and love their junk food, neither one of them should change that to please their vain fans. 

1olt2g.jpg

Finally a new music video. I was looking forward to this. The car is indeed a Bel Air.

And Lana? She looks good and I just want to give her a big hug :flutter:

I tried hard not to be mean I really did. But I had to say it's really hard. The marshmellow body style (off white, rounded and soft) runs in the family LOL. I know I am a terrible human being. Yes I am. But that last picture is too much of a Sharpei style to not be comented. But the good thing is Lana doesn't care since she thinks she is the best thing God send  to earth to admire and be the only true musician on this blue planet. Oh and Berry the other only real musician is the second best thing

Kkkkkkkkkk

marsh style is so much more funny in portuguese but I always laugh when someone says that

Well we have something in common than. Both mean bitches, at least for today and yes my comment was meaner.  but hey at least neither of us lie about it right?. Thats a relief. That said...Adele is quite tall so her mega bones can carry all that extra meat

flaccid is one thing and fat (I am not blind so lets say the prohibden word fat) is another. Lana is mega flaccid. I am not slamming Lana (ok maybe a little) and flaccid is not something irreversible or a curse. 1 hour of exercise a day and she is will be fine. I cant understand why you cant even make any critic at someones body without be made the vilain of the day. So I should just say  OMG she looks amazing! Lana is flawless!! Oh my...ugh I cant sorry.

fy1q85.jpg

They are musicians, not personal trainers or models. They both smoke and love their junk food, neither one of them should change that to please their vain fans.

Its ok to say Lana has fake lips, have many plastic surgeries, is lolita style wich in my opinion is the worse of all people say. Its ok to say she has sex with merried men. Sex with older guys when she was a teen. Call her answers in interviews stupid. For some reason antonia calling her flaccid is the most offensive thing in the world. If I was a girl i would prefer to be called flacid than some old dude mistress. I forgot that seems to be ok to think she was a call girl. That 2 is not an offense. Different people different standards i assume.

OT: All this talk about being flaccid made me google it cause English isn't my first language and...the image results were...like..dicks. So many dicks. I'm very confused.

Kkkkkkk i had to google it also. Means saggy i used google translator

OT: All this talk about being flaccid made me google it cause English isn't my first language and...the image results were...like..dicks. So many dicks. I'm very confused.

oh god.....lul. Flaccid is normally the word used to describe an unerect penis 

It's a few more pounds, but she doesn't need to do anything about it :horror:

^^^^ can we just bold and increase the size of this, put little streamers and ribbons and flames and shit around this so it stands out pls and ty

tumblr_moza5y59Ri1r09ldbo1_400.png ~ataraxia~

oh god.....lul. Flaccid is normally the word used to describe an unerect penis 

Oh well, you learn something new everyday :brows:

ps. I don't think Lana looks like an unerect penis or fat, just a ~grown woman~