TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Shooting New Short Film, "Tropico"

Srsly love this picture

1044171_683732208309894_1289915877_n.jpg

OK, so I'm just gonna go and drop the PC and say that I find that guy really, really ugly. :eek:

I like it when people use unique looking models, but there's something lazy about choosing the dude with no pigment...

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

why ? we just want to know the story of his nose. Nobody says he is ugly or something.

It's rude to wonder this... however I've seen pics of him as a child and he doesn't have that lump so now I'm wondering too :defeated: Humans are terrible.

OMG. And Lana slays me once again! This video will be flawless, I just know it. I'm sure it will be as epic as Ride and National Anthem, it will legit be the most amazing thing I have ever seen in my life. Like, OMG, I am dying here. I'm crying so hard right now that I actually can't breathe, can't someone please hold me?! To all of you making mean comments about goddess Lana: she's flawless!!! Sure, she's just a wee bit fat and should probably lose a bit of weight and maybe tone her abs - but she's still perfect regardless! (Oh, btw, does anyone else think the whole stripping / go-go dancing thing could represent the loss of innocence? You know, the angel looking to get fucked hard and all that? Makes sense, right?!)

Whatever, I'm rich. :smokes3:

I think I love you :oprah:

It's rude to wonder this... however I've seen pics of him as a child and he doesn't have that lump so now I'm wondering too :defeated: Humans are terrible.

why ? i find it interesting what happened to him. it seems like non-fixed nose fracture. Most people would have done it fixed but he doesnt. Maybe there is some personal story behind it or he just likes how it makes him more weird.  :erm:  (or maybe it just couldnt be fixed).

why ? i find it interesting what happened to him. it seems like non-fixed nose fracture. Most people would have done it fixed but he doesnt. Maybe there is some personal story behind it or he just likes how it makes him more weird.  :erm:  (or maybe it just couldnt be fixed).

I suppose if someone was on a public forum saying 'What's wrong with her nose?' about me I might feel a bit shit about it. Still, I'm interested to know :P If it's just a fracture then that's boring. Some kind of growth however :flutter: I work in medical research, I'm allowed to be curious about this shit :creep:

I suppose if someone was on a public forum saying 'What's wrong with her nose?' about me I might feel a bit shit about it. Still, I'm interested to know :P If it's just a fracture then that's boring. Some kind of growth however :flutter: I work in medical research, I'm allowed to be curious about this shit :creep:

Its something that most people focus first on when they see his face - I think he doesnt feel any ashamed of it. I admire when people make their imperfections to be their advantage. And the more things which differentiate you the better for u in modeling, I see.  :dmd:   (I study medicical branch , I can be curious ?) 

I tried googling what happened to his nose, the only comments are ''What's wrong with his nose? He's African. So what?' :facepalm: So not the point.

My nose is a bit fucked too, I face planted a brick wall a couple years ago :magikarp: But it's okay because my friends say 'It's not that bad' :deadbanana:

NO not at all, the album version is DARK and it needs to be the same version, that heavy drums make the song MUCH better than it already is!

PLUS I HOPE she uses full songs and not just 1-2 minutes of each one!

what about her voice? I Just dont like it.

let the light in, it's a cruel world