TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Shooting New Short Film, "Tropico"

still not feeling the cholas tbh

v respectful

It was a honest question. I didnt know what  Chola means besides meaning a type of Bolivian scarf (La Chola). I just google it and says is like a Latino/Mexican gang. I was not really getting Chola this and Chola that since I saw no scarf in the pics. Anyway was indeed a honest question.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Makes sense using them for G&M imo. Very Robert Rodriguez style. Its not for everyone but I particularly really like this B trash style.

glgcDdT.gif

It was a honest question. I didnt know what  Chola means besides meaning a type of Bolivian scarf (La Chola). I just google it and says is like a Latino/Mexican gang. I was not really getting Chola this and Chola that since I saw no scarf in the pics. Anyway was indeed a honest question.

i rly don't think she looks like a man and maybe it would be a good idea to google before you start insulting people, the word has been used for the last 30 pages now

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

i rly don't think she looks like a man and maybe it would be a good idea to google before you start insulting people, the word has been used for the last 30 pages now

whats wrong with you? First I dont consider the word tranny ( i do prefer travestite) to be a insult to anyone and some of them look exactly like women. wtf. Maybe they are not common to you but we have tons of them here and they look exatly like women some even get covers on mags such Elle so in my view I wasnt insulting anyone maybe is you who consider an insult. Her hands are big and she looks harsh thats why I asked. Note taken apparently to some people travestites are a fucking insult.

2AZrdyG.jpgZOv4aJk.jpgelEc5vw.jpg

glgcDdT.gif

HEY can u guys not knock adidas.. u probably wear nikes made by underpaid children!!!!!!

tumblr_mpb0vfS4Pw1rot0hlo1_500.png

preparing for a bukkake scene.. btw, I think its apparent that if bradley hadn't fucked up, he'd totally be in this video especially, this look is so him

models on set

tumblr_mpbm6g1RMt1r0cvuyo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mpbm6g1RMt1r0cvuyo3_1280.jpg

ha, yeah i def could see some controversy w/ this

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

whats wrong with you? First I dont consider the word tranny ( i do prefer travestite) to be a insult to anyone and some of them look exactly like women. wtf. Maybe they are not common to you but we have tons of them here and they look exatly like women some even get covers on mags such Elle so in my view I wasnt insulting anyone maybe is you who consider an insult. Her hands are big and she looks harsh thats why I asked. Note taken apparently to some people travestites are a fucking insult.

2AZrdyG.jpgZOv4aJk.jpgelEc5vw.jpg

"Tranny" is generally an offensive term to describe transexuals and transvestites though. I don't think it was very much so you accused the person in the picture to be a man, it was more of the term you used.

HEY can u guys not knock adidas.. u probably wear nikes made by underpaid children!!!!!!

preparing for a bukkake scene.. btw, I think its apparent that if bradley hadn't fucked up, he'd totally be in this video especially, this look is so him

models on set

are those last two actually in the video :O :O ?

thats EPIC

Tranny is a derogatory term... Try transgender next time.

"Tranny" is generally an offensive term to describe transexuals and transvestites though. I don't think it was very much so you accused the person in the picture to be a man, it was more of the term you used.

yeah you are right. Was a Lost in Translation case tbh. Traveco is the short word for travestite here and doesn't have a offensive connotation and I just shorted the english word without thinking really about the meanning. Thanks guys.  My bad.

glgcDdT.gif

Jesus :omfg2:  :hdu: as for adidas : you go girl!!!! adidas originals 4eva <3

models on set

bukkake  :lmao:  :lmao:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

People here are starting to piss me off. Anything is an insult, you can't say that, you can't do this. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, so if someone thinks the model is ugly, that Lana is fat, that the girls look like men,  they can say it. ( it would be really stupid to say some of them though, remember we are on a Lana forum). It is hypocritical to say that people can only give their opinion if it is a good one. So please.

Edit: Btw, not saying that I think theses things

EotAQlJ.jpg

models on set

How cute, she's recreating scenes from the original Off to the Races video. These kinda girls were featured towards the end.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xnbu28_lana-del-rey-off-to-the-races_music#.UdMpffnxpSE

In the Y&B video she also recreated the conductor scene from the Video Games footage. So nice to see her making her visions come alive:)