Real Deal

BANKS

Someone mentioned on ATRL that it's her worst single to date, don't get too excited lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

6 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Someone mentioned on ATRL that it's her worst single to date, don't get too excited lol

I'm getting excited anyways cuz i don't base my opinion on what atrl users say <3

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

I'm getting excited anyways cuz i don't base my opinion on what atrl users say <3

I don't usually do, but wow I was so disappointed with The Devil.

Btw hahaha I adore how you wrote "Ex Masochist", is because of Sky? lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

5 hours ago, EXODUS said:

I don't usually do, but wow I was so disappointed with The Devil.

Btw hahaha I adore how you wrote "Ex Masochist", is because of Sky? lol

yeah i mean, i’m kinda obsessed with banks so i’ll probably like whatever she releases anyway so atrl users mean nothing to me ! (also i wasn’t trying to drag you in any way with my reply)

and yes :toofloppy: it is for sky

On 8/20/2021 at 2:51 PM, Nightmare said:

yeah i mean, i’m kinda obsessed with banks so i’ll probably like whatever she releases anyway so atrl users mean nothing to me ! (also i wasn’t trying to drag you in any way with my reply)

and yes :toofloppy: it is for sky

On 8/20/2021 at 4:07 PM, Coney Island King said:

I’m hearing a lot of “The Devil was so disappointing” everywhere. I love it personally, guess i’m one of a few.

I'm glad you guys have enjoyed it so much. 

I know I will love most of the song on the upcoming album 

I don't like The Devil and my hype for the album died really fast last month, I don't know how and why it just did. I guess I'll die alone in this hill though.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

it’s out here!! boppie

Give me your opinion, would love to read it. 

Here it's out in about 5 hours. I read mixed opinions, I'm nervous! 

1 hour ago, Ceremonials said:
  Hide contents

:noparty: i'm honestly not a fan of this one; it sounds like she's trying to be sza 

Wow, I'll give you my opinion when it's out in my country 

39 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

when u say this i honestly think of better and contaminated? which isn't bad?

Those songs sound like SZA? Wow never thought about it. 

Maybe Better but not Contaminated 

2 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Give me your opinion, would love to read it. 

Here it's out in about 5 hours. I read mixed opinions, I'm nervous! 

i think it’s not her best song ever, which is kinda meh since it’s a single with a music video but i like the song and i don’t think it’s bad. i love the melodies and the lyrics, i love the vocals aswell. it’s just very short and it doesn’t seem to fit that much with the devil. but i like it… except the trap beat haha