Real Deal

BANKS

Ugh it's marvelous! Love love love it!

Is it a "stand-alone" track only or maybe a single or something? Did she say something while on radio?

Would be cool a reissue of Altar with the new songs but at same time, it's already a good piece the way it is so...

My fave has never served me a bad song  :defeated:  :defeated:

I love her so much this song is amazing, my weaker boy girl 2.0   :defeated:

someone else on LB who stans tf out of Weaker Girl??? we have perfect hearing and taste around these parts. we love talent 

someone else on LB who stans tf out of Weaker Girl??? we have perfect hearing and taste around these parts. we love talent 

wait

u mean there are people who actually does not stan the hymn??

Like what type of blasphemy is this???

I hope it's a standalone single. It's not at all how she described. That was not ferocious. It felt like a Charli XCX pop song. I expected something like trainwreck, This Is Not About Us, Beggin For Thread, or Fuck With Myself. I'm disappointed. It was way too overhyped

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I hope it's a standalone single. It's not at all how she described. That was not ferocious. It felt like a Charli XCX pop song. I expected something like trainwreck, This Is Not About Us, Beggin For Thread, or Fuck With Myself. I'm disappointed. It was way too overhyped

this.

the song sucked and i hope the album sounds like CP, underdog was not worth the hype at all