Matt

My Lana Videos

I LOVE the scooby doo clips in Raise Me Up. So appropriate. I used to be scared of that film lol

Thanks! When I was starting to get clips for the Raise Me Up video, all I could think of was Scooby Doo on Zombie Island. Still have it on VHS.

I hope anyone who watches She's Not Me enjoys it, I think it's my best video so far, I love how it came out

Thank you guys so much! Your nice comments really keep me inspired to keep editing. Tweeted it to Lana a few times, I hope one day she'll notice! I hope with time this weekend I can edit a Jealous Girl video and a Cola video!

You almost exposed yourself :creep:

I didn't leak it. I've had the video private for a week, completely private vimeo settings, and I waited until it leaked to make it public. If you think otherwise, you're mistaken. I admit I was very stupid to make it public so soon after it leaked.

If anyone wants to watch it - here, I made it a week ago since I had nothing else to do that day. I had some free MB left on vimeo, just enough to squeeze in this upload under private.

http://vimeo.com/52757458

I added lots of Mansfield this time around, who I've lacked a lot of in my past videos.