Sitar

So Legit

Well excuse the fuck out of me, I didn't know signing up to a forum was a contract that you could only like one artist and had to ignore slander about other things you enjoy. Will reevaluate my opinion accordingly in the future :barrie:

No no no, fucking cut it with this shit. Gaga is relevant to this thread and this song so obviously we're going to talk about her. What else do you want? If she wrote a song about whatever random anime is up in your set or Daria you'd be all in on that discussion, even if it isn't RandomAnimeBoards or DariaBoards. Dumb excuse. You're making it sound like we should side with Lana no matter what. But no I suppose I'll change my opinion based on whatever artist is in the domain name!

Interesting that you qualify being on a fansite as crawling up someone's asshole, that really clarifies so many blind ass opinions on LDR here :godlaugh: Forgive me for I have committed the sin of differing from the popular opinion :godlaugh: Kick rocks, that sounds dumb, is dumb, and you know it.

calm down, my post wasn't even directly aimed at you, there's plenty of people who have lost their shit over this. and tbh, your argument is rather invalid, i couldn't imagine lana del rey singing a song about the video game soulcalibur. i'm just saying, i don't get what all the drama is about, and i don't get why people are treating this site like gagaboards. 

you really need to just relax, so what if not everyone likes gaga here? what are you gonna do, ban us? i'm quivering. 

4r9w86.jpg

calm down, my post wasn't even directly aimed at you, there's plenty of people who have lost their shit over this. and tbh, your argument is rather invalid, i couldn't imagine lana del rey singing a song about the video game soulcalibur. i'm just saying, i don't get what all the drama is about, and i don't get why people are treating this site like gagaboards. 

you really need to just relax, so what if not everyone likes gaga here? what are you gonna do, ban us? i'm quivering. 

I don't give a shit if anyone likes Gaga but I'm going to talk about her if I want to. Basically in response to your original request: No, I won't leave the site just because people don't like Gaga. Do you realize how dumb that sounds? I will, however, throw a swift kick in the dick in misinformed bias, re: all the reasons Lana is better :biblio:

I love this song and I like Lana more than Gaga, I'm not sure anyone is even reading my posts if you think I'm trying to convert anyone :horror:

God forbid anyone try to make an example for you, either.

I don't give a shit if anyone likes Gaga but I'm going to talk about her if I want to. Basically in response to your original request: No, I won't leave the site just because people don't like Gaga. Do you realize how dumb that sounds? I will, however, throw a swift kick in the dick in misinformed bias, re: all the reasons Lana is better :biblio:

I love this song and I like Lana more than Gaga, I'm not sure anyone is even reading my posts if you think I'm trying to convert anyone :horror:

God forbid anyone try to make an example for you, either.

if you're going to make an example, try and make it half logical please (who writes songs insulting soulcalibur characters?). also, why bother changing what you said in the first place? no, i wasn't requesting you to leave - i was asking if you were going to ban people who don't like gaga. this whole thing is ridiculous, the leak is ridiculous, the reactions are ridiculous. you've completely read my posts wrong, but very well then. 

thanks for the amusement. 

4r9w86.jpg

oh that's sweet, the almighty sitarhero changed the post he made to me, that's just so amusing. 

Point out where I did this bc that's just not true :uh:

Really not in the mood for this contrarian shit you always bring out okay. And for fuck's sake I'm obviously the unpopular opinion and I have yet to warn any Gaga slander so please leave my authority status O U T of this because it's very irrelevant.

if you're going to make an example, try and make it half logical please (who writes songs insulting soulcalibur characters?). also, why bother changing what you said in the first place? no, i wasn't requesting you to leave - i was asking if you were going to ban people who don't like gaga. this whole thing is ridiculous, the leak is ridiculous, the reactions are ridiculous. you've completely read my posts wrong, but very well then. 

thanks for the amusement. 

"ugh. some people don't like gaga here, so what? we're lana del rey fans. go to a gaga site if you want to crawl up her asshole."

:uh: I will not be doing that. And whether or not you were initially addressing me doesn't matter because I'm one in a small grip of Gaga fans that are having very little sway on any opinions here because, as proven in the past, barely anyone here likes her. So I'm not going to ignore your insults.

And hop off the semantics, you get the point.

Point out where I did this bc that's just not true :uh:

Really not in the mood for this contrarian shit you always bring out okay. And for fuck's sake I'm obviously the unpopular opinion and I have yet to warn any Gaga slander so please leave my authority status O U T of this because it's very irrelevant.

"ugh. some people don't like gaga here, so what? we're lana del rey fans. go to a gaga site if you want to crawl up her asshole."

:uh: I will not be doing that. And whether or not you were initially addressing me doesn't matter because I'm one in a small grip of Gaga fans that are having very little sway on any opinions here because, as proven in the past, barely anyone here likes her. So I'm not going to ignore your insults.

And hop off the semantics, you get the point.

you didn't mention the daria thing in the first place, don't try and lie, that's just plain low. and how am i being contrarian? you just said most people here don't like gaga, that's not being contrary at all. this whole thing is one big stupid mess. but nevertheless, this has been quite entertaining. 

4r9w86.jpg

you didn't mention the daria thing in the first place, don't try and lie, that's just plain low. and how am i being contrarian? you just said most people here don't like gaga, that's not being contrary at all. this whole thing is one big stupid mess. but nevertheless, this has been quite entertaining. 

I added it probably as you were replying to make my point, obviously she's not going to write a song about either of those things. As if it even matters. Can't even argue on here without being called almighty for the most miniscule of shit, must be true :whatever:

I didn't even mean Gaga but I won't explain reading comprehension to you. You are still ignoring everything else in my reply and clinging to a fictitious example I made to make you look sassy. This is definitely going places.

Let's rewind to my warning and banning track record involving this personal opinion, though. I can wait.

I added it probably as you were replying to make my point, obviously she's not going to write a song about either of those things. As if it even matters. Can't even argue on here without being called almighty for the most miniscule of shit, must be true :whatever:

I didn't even mean Gaga but I won't explain reading comprehension to you. You are still ignoring everything else in my reply and clinging to a fictitious example I made to make you look sassy. This is definitely going places.

Let's rewind to my warning and banning track record involving this personal opinion, though. I can wait.

i asked a simple question, i simply asked if you were going to ban people for insulting gaga - i didn't accuse you of anything, perhaps you need an eye test. you're really boring me now, even more so than before. maybe i should keep my mouth shut and never have an opinion on this forum and just go along with you, but then again, you'd love that self-righteous feeling far too much. 

4r9w86.jpg

Ar9QKYg.jpg

glgcDdT.gif

i asked a simple question, i simply asked if you were going to ban people for insulting gaga - i didn't accuse you of anything, perhaps you need an eye test. you're really boring me now, even more so than before. maybe i should keep my mouth shut and never have an opinion on this forum and just go along with you, but then again, you'd love that self-righteous feeling far too much. 

It's still trying to backtrack, guy :biblio:

Ar9QKYg.jpg

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng :eartha:

tumblr_m8oiwual321qfhkjzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_pinn5thM7y1y0ns5so1_400.gif

:popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn: 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

The same can be said to you my friend.

please, if youre trying to help your butt buddy out you should try teaching her how to have a sensical argument

kids these days

tumblr_pinn5thM7y1y0ns5so1_400.gif