Sitar

So Legit

who is the female in this gif ? I see her pictures everywhere now. Theyre so funny  :lmao:

oh @@Foolish this is Gretchen a barzilian celeb.  Let me introduce you to the trash magic that is Gretchen. This is video supposed to be a parody of the spanish music and is so bad that was a hit hahahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Eu_WENkQBI

Her music can not compare to the trash magic she is able to say in interviews. The things that cmes out of her mouth are priceless

glgcDdT.gif

Everyone here so worried with Gaga when the devil itself is suppose to release another album to disgrace  humanity with her music and presence. Yes people Parasite Hilton  is in a record studio again and about to release the 11 plague.

glgcDdT.gif

Everyone here so worried with Gaga when the devil itself is suppose to release another album to disgrace the humanity with her music and presence. Yes people Parasite Hilton  is in a record studio again and about to release the 11 plague.

Stars Are Blind > every song I've ever listened to

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Of course Lana was jealous at that time ( four years ago ), having worked her ass off in bars etc.without commercial success.We all know that Lana can be a bitch sometimes, that's why we love her.She's not an ordinary woman.To Sitar Hero: in my short time on this forum I've come to admire your intelligent views of things. Please, keep above the hate/insults it's not befitting you.

Having slept on it, I'm gonna pitch an apology to anyone who met my wrath last night (@@ofcharsky @@Foolish). I have not lost the view that both of you have a limited and unnecessarily spiteful perspective on a celebrity who is entirely removed from your life and doesn't really have to disgrace your ears should you not want it. But it wasn't cool of me to even keep going at it with you. I suppose my wording makes it sound like I ~stooped~ to your level which makes you sound like swamp beasts or something but hey we're all Godga's creatures (jk jk, I'm sure neither of you are subhumans :horror:). I always try not to engage in this shit and had a slip of composure :lel:

And if you weren't involved in the argument but didn't like my responses...Sorry as well, I'm not fond of at least one post I made :horror:

Buy "Applause" on August 19th :illuminataylor:

Having slept on it, I'm gonna pitch an apology to anyone who met my wrath last night (@@ofcharsky @@Foolish). I have not lost the view that both of you have a limited and unnecessarily spiteful perspective on a celebrity who is entirely removed from your life and doesn't really have to disgrace your ears should you not want it. But it wasn't cool of me to even keep going at it with you. I suppose my wording makes it sound like I ~stooped~ to your level which makes you sound like swamp beasts or something but hey we're all Godga's creatures (jk jk, I'm sure neither of you are subhumans :horror:). I always try not to engage in this shit and had a slip of composure :lel:

Omg u made an apology in the first sentence and then u start again. You must have the very last word everytime, huh ? You can send me where I wrote comments with "limited and unnecessarily spiteful perspective on a celebrity who is entirely removed from your life and doesn't really have to disgrace your ears should you not want it." about Lady Gaga. But do it in personal communication. I dont wanna be the "immature" one in this issue. Thanks. You are so much above me tbh.

tumblr_inline_ml87j48eaI1qz4rgp.gif

Is this Lana´s boards or Gaga´s boards ? honestly ?

Omg u made an apology in the first sentence and then u start again. You must have the very last word everytime, huh ? You can send me where I wrote comments with "limited and unnecessarily spiteful perspective on a celebrity who is entirely removed from your life and doesn't really have to disgrace your ears should you not want it." about Lady Gaga. But do it in personal communication. I dont wanna be the "immature" one in this issue. Thanks. You are so much above me tbh.

Didn't want you to be mistaken into thinking I accepted your opinion bb

end.gif

Is this Lana´s boards or Gaga´s boards ? honestly ?

Thats what happens when a sub human tries to comunicate with a human using a matrix called computer that apparently refuses itself to reload in the internet universe. Forever complex miss comunications will occur and  noises in the communication will be created. Maybe in the future.....

glgcDdT.gif

I just listened to it now  :teehee:  it's ok but kinda immature. I wouldn't conceive Gaga fans not getting worked up over this (well, some of them) but it's so silly I can't take it seriously. Lana's quite the crazy bitch. But I love her  :creep:

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

see, this is why i took a break from the internet for a few days, all this gaga and lana shit is doing my head in. everyone needs to get over it, it's a crappy old song that wasn't even meant to be heard - so what? like i've said before, we all get in bad moods, lana's no different.

anyway, she has a point, i think stefani sucks but hey. 

4r9w86.jpg

Honestly I don't think people will stop talking about it for a while. I mean, mainstream news articles are only picking up on it now (which is like 5 days after the song got leaked) so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Honestly I don't think people will stop talking about it for a while. I mean, mainstream news articles are only picking up on it now (which is like 5 days after the song got leaked) so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

oh great. i think i'll be avoiding the internet.

4r9w86.jpg

Do ypou know what Gaga is really good at? Promoting herself. So in my opinion Gaga laughs at that song while eating popcorn high as shit while writing more crapy songs for the world to hear. Gaga has a sense of humor and also enjoys free press specially with a harmless song that is not a big deal or even offensive to her anyway. Lana can be a little pisss with this leak but Gaga probably doesn't give a shit and thinks "what the fuck I put myself into? those fans are fucking sick. Better hire more security. They are nuts" 

glgcDdT.gif

when did i sign up for gagaboards?

ugh. some people don't like gaga here, so what? we're lana del rey fans. go to a gaga site if you want to crawl up her asshole. 

Well excuse the fuck out of me, I didn't know signing up to a forum was a contract that you could only like one artist and had to ignore slander about other things you enjoy. Will reevaluate my opinion accordingly in the future :barrie:

No no no, fucking cut it with this shit. Gaga is relevant to this thread and this song so obviously we're going to talk about her. What else do you want? If she wrote a song about whatever random anime is up in your set or Daria you'd be all in on that discussion, even if it isn't RandomAnimeBoards or DariaBoards. Dumb excuse. You're making it sound like we should side with Lana no matter what. But no I suppose I'll change my opinion based on whatever artist is in the domain name!

Interesting that you qualify being on a fansite as crawling up someone's asshole, that really clarifies so many blind ass opinions on LDR here :godlaugh: Forgive me for I have committed the sin of differing from the popular opinion :godlaugh: Kick rocks, that sounds dumb, is dumb, and you know it.