Sitar

So Legit

Who is Madge... :raven:

Madonna you uncultural fuck  :smokes3:

And she hates when peple call her "Madge"

well if Lana can take a seat next to Madonna, that makes her more ICONIC.

The hairstyler can take a sit on any dildo he has under his sheats  :godlaugh:

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Madonna you incultural fuck  :smokes3:

And she hates when peple call her "Madge"

well if Lana can take a seat next to Madonna, that makes her more ICONIC.

The hairstyler can take a sit on any ldildo he has under his sheats  :godlaugh:

Sorrrrryyy for not knowing she's named after the damn majesty :pft: lol

Haven't listened to it yet but I really wish it didn't leak. It's going to get really old really fast that people are so bothered about it.

But honestly LOL if you seriously think Gaga is SOOOO much better than Lana and that Lana "has a long way to go" before she can shade her then why even be on this forum like seriously. I like Gaga & her music but the ridiculous amount of praise her fans give her disgusts me. People act like she's god. Also, Lana can make whatever kind of songs she wants, she doesn't have to like who you stan for and this song wasn't even supposed to be heard anyway so shut upppp oh my god.

Honestly Lana > Gaga any day. The only thing Gaga has on her is sales.

14417469274.gif

Haven't listened to it yet but I really wish it didn't leak. It's going to get really old really fast that people are so bothered about it.

But honestly LOL if you seriously think Gaga is SOOOO much better than Lana and that Lana "has a long way to go" before she can shade her then why even be on this forum like seriously. I like Gaga & her music but the ridiculous amount of praise her fans give her disgusts me. People act like she's god. Also, Lana can make whatever kind of songs she wants, she doesn't have to like who you stan for and this song wasn't even supposed to be heard anyway so shut upppp oh my god.

This right here. Its not hurting anyone or anything, why do people take life so seriously? If this is the biggest problem the GaGa fans have in their life, they are doing pretty good. It doesn't make her any less of a human being. I don't like GaGa all that much but I would never call her the things some of the monsters are calling Lana.  I respect her and her music. And enough with the lady gaga being more famous and more sales, either way, they are still people.

and deep down, were all equal, whether you like it or not. 

7338e157b4b318699b988ced0289df17.gif

The most ridiculous part about the whole thing is that people already knew she disliked Gaga and they already knew there was an old diss song. Why they're suddenly acting like this leak is some kind of revelation is beyond me. (And here I'm talking about Gaga fans who also like Lana and are freaking out over this, of course, because who gives a shit about the others anyway.)

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

Tb69LqU.gif

STOP MAKING ME STAN FOR YOUR COMMENTS :mariah:

glgcDdT.gif

But this proves that Lana has always thought she was a special snowflake poet

She's so legit. She is punk rock.

I wanna know if she had a meltdown recording "Hit & Run" or if she transitioned to pop with a smile on her unique and artistic face :eartha:

It's kind of funny that she sings about the scene changing because in early interviews, Gaga said that the only reason why she went into pop music is because the scene at the time was heavily focussed on fake-ass ~artistic singer/songwriter music. To be honest, that description seems a lot more accurate in opposite to Lana's highly romanced perception of it. Then again, who knows how "serious" she is about all this. In the end, it's a song and not a news report, but I think it gives an interesting new perspective.

I'm relatively shocked at how explicit the lyrics are. She must have been one pressed bitch at the time. Another interesting aspect of this is that they indeed must have met back in the day, given that the lyrics are true.

On a side note: I hope people realise this song is old, and wasn't written yesterday. Because if it was... thank you, Lana, for that insider info on Gaga's upcoming coke commercial. :creep: #ARTPOP #labelmates

And here we go again for people making this all about dissing Gaga...   :hoe: This is something you will always be able to rely on on pop  :hdu: alternative music forums. Now the question is: which mommy will win this year's award for Best Birthday Party Organisation?   :deadbanana:

('cause i'm a) jealous, jealous, jealous girl

if i can't have you baby, if I can't have you baby

jealous, jealous, jealous girl

if I can't have you baby, no one else in this world can

BE AGGRESSIVE

B-E AGGRESSIVE

I said, BE AGGRESSIVE

B-E AGGRESSIVE

B-E A-G-G-R-E-S-S-I-V-E

(the 'you', being fame in this case) :creep:

ZRBNill.jpg

But this proves that Lana has always thought she was a special snowflake poet

She's so legit. She is punk rock.

I wanna know if she had a meltdown recording "Hit & Run" or if she transitioned to pop with a smile on her unique and artistic face :eartha:

To be honest Lanas answer should be this:

dxWvNFC.gif

glgcDdT.gif