Sitar

So Legit

omg i can't tell you how much this diss is giving me life ahahaha!!! i've so waited for this day!!!

i knew lana hated the fakery that is the lady gaga machine, she over hypes herself, makes 10 min videos full of pretentious crap, copies practically everyone who came before her and writes generic crap dance songs whilst considering herself to be some avant-garde artist just cos she dresses in weird clothes someone made for her :/

worst of all she plays the victim CONSTANTLY and likes to make it out that she was always an outcast when really she was a rich girl from NYC who went to private schools and dressed normally, whereas lana to me seems to be the one who had all the money (her father) but left on her own to become an ARTIST/POET on her artistic merit, no sell out required.  :deadbanana:

I think i just fell in love with Lana even more  :flutter:

My fucking god, there are a few reasons Lana is better than Lady Gaga and you managed to list exactly zero. I can say all the same things about Lana; in fact, it's almost like you're begging me to.

10-minute pretentious music videos?

Generic crap dance songs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7071BFk97c

Considering herself to be an avant-garde artist?

I thought my tastes and likes were pretty normal, but then I met everyone and I was like, “These people don’t actually care about music and art. They want to be cool.” I never met anyone who cared about music as deeply as me and my boyfriend, or who really cared about poetry—who really lived it and breathed it. I haven’t met anyone so far. I just can’t affiliate with those people. - See more at: http://www.electronicbeats.net/en/features/interviews/lana-del-rey-interview/#sthash.lcAyM91L.dpuf

How the fuck would you go switch it up and then replace me?

I don’t get it, I’m so legit

Playing the victim?

No sell out required?

lana_del_rey_plastic-surgery-before-afte

Everyone keep doing the most, meanwhile I'm not allowing this to be some kind of uninformed circle jerk. I won't say some of the things you people are saying about Gaga are untrue but there is some self-awareness that is sorely absent.

Good one, Lana!  :teehee:

All these Little Monsters taking this shit personally. I mean, if I was a Lana-Gaga fan, then it wouldn't be ideal but some of Gaga's fans really need to get a grip and see the funny side of this. Or just enjoy the song itself?  :biblio:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

My fucking god, there are a few reasons Lana is better than Lady Gaga and you managed to list exactly zero. I can say all the same things about Lana; in fact, it's almost like you're begging me to.

Playing the victim?

No sell out required?

Everyone keep doing the most, meanwhile I'm not allowing this to be some kind of uninformed circle jerk. I won't say some of the things you people are saying about Gaga are untrue but there is some self-awareness that is sorely absent.

i don't think gaga is a sell out, but how does lana dying her hair and getting temporary lip injections and having a stage name make her a sell out? she seems just like she was back in 2008.

4r9w86.jpg

omg i can't tell you how much this diss is giving me life ahahaha!!! i've so waited for this day!!!

i knew lana hated the fakery that is the lady gaga machine, she over hypes herself, makes 10 min videos full of pretentious crap, copies practically everyone who came before her and writes generic crap dance songs whilst considering herself to be some avant-garde artist just cos she dresses in weird clothes someone made for her :/

worst of all she plays the victim CONSTANTLY and likes to make it out that she was always an outcast when really she was a rich girl from NYC who went to private schools and dressed normally, whereas lana to me seems to be the one who had all the money (her father) but left on her own to become an ARTIST/POET on her artistic merit, no sell out required.  :deadbanana:

I don't understand this post  :biblio: :uh: :wtf:  :wtf2:  :awk:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

i don't think gaga is a sell out, but how does lana dying her hair and getting temporary lip injections and having a stage name make her a sell out? she seems just like she was back in 2008.

Disclaimer: I've been a Lana fan long enough to know she's not a sell out, but I'm just saying that everything he said about Gaga (that I believe to be untrue) can apply to Lana (and similarly be untrue). But with the right perspective, it's all pretty similar. It just depends on who you prefer. No one on here is saying this stuff about Lana because they enjoy her music, etc.

How wonderful that this makes you so happy! It would normally make me happy, too, but given that your post is rather sad to read and completely... [insert infamous negative attributes] it just makes me feel sorry for you. I will leave you with this pretentious piece of crap to fall in love with Lana even more.

Playing the victim?

No sell out required?

I think the difference is that most Lana fans actually accept this shit about Lana but little monsters see Gaga as some God with no mistake.

drag ha ass lana

and lol @ little monsters on twitter saying that lanas career is over, like bitch gtfo, lms leaving lanas fanbase is like natural selection, only the best remain

tumblr_m771wf8tIW1r7oj7fo1_r1_500.gif

I think the difference is that most Lana fans actually accept this shit about Lana but little monsters see Gaga as some God with no mistake.

I can't think of a stupider reason to dislike an artist than because of his or her fans. That's free thinking for you :usrsney:

Playing the victim?

No sell out required?

:gclap: :gclap: :gclap:

glgcDdT.gif

I can't think of a stupider reason to dislike an artist than because of his or her fans. That's free thinking for you :usrsney:

where am i stating I dislike Gaga because of her fans ? lol, tell me

Gaga is not a uncultured fuck like most pop stars who barelly knows how to write their own names. She is a parir with Lana on that matter which makes me wanna make a point: Yes education makes a difference LOL. Like Gaga or not like Gaga ( I don't)  she can give a decent interview (when she wants it and when her ego is taking a vacation somewhere sunny), talk about subjects other than music. If you ask me she is even more outspoken and articulated than Lana.

When Gaga wants too ,which is almost never, she can be interesting because she got herself the trouble to educate her johnny walker brain. Her songs and outfits can be interesting when she wants too and actually puts effort on it.

I dislike Gaga because her lyrics are crap these days. Her speech is beyond delusional and her ego is the size of planet earth. All that doesn't take away her talent tho she is just not using her talent. IMO these days she is lazy with her bacon which is music. The rest ( fame, outfits, interviews, production and all the crap)  took the center of her world and music got into second plan.

Gaga is not a sell out IMO she is a smart business women that saw a hole in the market and reinvented herself to fill that hole. The Fame Monster was a good album. Born This way is embarrassing if you take in consideration that Gaga is one of the few pop artists out there that is a actual musician. One of the few that can put melodies to her own songs, play instruments and if she wants actually she can produce herself. Also she writes her own crapy songs but at least she writes them

Same with Lana. She is not as complete as a musician as Gaga but MY FUCKING GOD Lana does know how to write songs, damn good songs. She is also good with visuals, Lana is a good visual artist. That makes a difference IMO. Lana is a incredible song writer. Look at how many leaks we have besides AKA, Sirens and BTD and Paradise albuns. Lana is not even 30 and has over what 250 songs out there if you put all in the same trunck?? So many good songs guys incredible.

I don't think Gaga whines at all compared to Lana. She is a ego maniac but not a cry baby at all. The I was bullied is a way to connect with the audience that are orphans of Michael Jackson. Because imo she got the MJ type of fans not Madonnas LOL. Lana on the other hand...cries a river every single interview.

I can't care less for artpop because imo is going to be shit. But I am looking for to hear her jazz album which I think has good chances to be really good.

glgcDdT.gif

where am i stating I dislike Gaga because of her fans ? lol, tell me

I was taking your reply to be a general statement, as plenty of people cite her fans as a reason they don't like her. Plenty. I don't know what else you were implying, though, because it seems like you're saying that none of those things about Lana matter or are as terrible as they are on Gaga simply because her fans accept them?

I was taking your reply to be a general statement, as plenty of people cite her fans as a reason they don't like her. Plenty. I don't know what else you were implying, though, because it seems like you're saying that none of those things about Lana matter or are as terrible as they are on Gaga simply because her fans accept them?

I was saying how I feel about her fans. I didnt say a single word  about Lady Gaga herself in my comment. And I stated I accept some facts about Lana. I just wonder know whether or not you actually read my comment.

lady gaga is a hypocrite and a disgrace to the music, tell the little monsters to do not care about the appearance but does rhinoplasty up in the ass and when she came to Brazil, asked for a mini television during an interview to see if I was pretty enough

encourages fans not to use drugs, but use to write and when not on stage

calls herself and HAUS innovative when all she does, grace jones, bjork and madonna did past decade

shitty songwritter

shitty producer 

doesnt have any kind of artistic vision

grets.gif

shitty songwritter
shitty producer 

grets.gif

who is the female in this gif ? I see her pictures everywhere now. Theyre so funny  :lmao:

I was saying how I feel about her fans. I didnt say a single word  about Lady Gaga herself in my comment. And I stated I accept some facts about Lana. I just wonder know whether or not you actually read my comment.

Sis did you read mine, I said I interpreted it as a general statement I'm not really here to argue your personal opinion idc

lady gaga is a hypocrite and a disgrace to the music, tell the little monsters to do not care about the appearance but does rhinoplasty up in the ass and when she came to Brazil, asked for a mini television during an interview to see if I was pretty enough

encourages fans not to use drugs, but use to write and when not on stage

calls herself and HAUS innovative when all she does, grace jones, bjork and madonna did past decade

shitty songwritter
shitty producer 

grets.gif

Thank you for this insightful contribution, but how do you like the song "So Legit"? Or what was the purpose of this post? There didn't seem to be any kind of topic-related vision. 

Here's a general thought: how about you guys just create a new topic in which you can get everything out of your Lady Gaga hate? Like, until your heads explode of rage and self-sufficient superiority towards this disgusting and retarded creature of a self-acclaimed artist.