TMCBryan

The Lanaboards Karaoke Contest! We have a winner!

thats not what i said :uh:

Most of the artists i like have pretty distinctive accents like Marina, Lana, Lily Allen, Wynter Gordon, Florence , Charli.

So Lorde's just not my cup of tea becuase to me it sounds like thats not her natural singing voice (accent? idk the right word lel) if you know what i meanoh ok

oh, ok, that makes more sense, i got confused since my entry is getting hate :icant: but yeah that makes sense, and you can have your opinion but i dont agree :sass:

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

oh, ok, that makes more sense, i got confused since my entry is getting hate :icant: but yeah that makes sense, and you can have your opinion but i dont agree :sass;

your entry got hate? i dont see any.. hunty thats called constructive criticism :teehee:  

poll's  broken but #3  :hawt:

That's because it's you :lanasrs:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Voting is currently suspended while I figure out what the fuck LDR did wrong I did wrong is wrong.

Gonna see if I can add a poll with a different outcome.

EDIT: Numbers are back to zero but idk if it works for everyone, report back.

#1 should be disqualified for the use of autotune. (At least it sounds like it near the beginning).

I like the instrumental on number 2 but it's a karaoke contest after all... so...  :hooker:

Voted for #3 because she sounds so cute and innocent singing such a dirty song mmm.

#1 should be disqualified for the use of autotune. (At least it sounds like it near the beginning).

I like the instrumental on number 2 but it's a karaoke contest after all... so...  :hooker:

Voted for #3 because she sounds so cute and innocent singing such a dirty song mmm.

Umm

No it shouldn't because there's no autotune.

And no, it's not my submission.

Umm

No it shouldn't because there's no autotune.

And no, it's not my submission.

It's not so much 'autotune' but there's some pitch correction going on. Whatever you want to call it.

You can hear it when he says "flesh" and "address" unless there's some weirdass vibrato going on.

I wouldn't have picked it anyway but I was just pointing it out. I commend him for layering his vocals and singing harmonies though.

I do not believe #1 is using Auto-Tune, it simply sounds like vibrato in his voice.

Poll's closed.

iQgiYqu.png

The winner of this round is....! Congratulations!

Three down, two to go! Round four starts now! Send in your submission by September 4th, 2013 at 11:59:59 PM EST. Good luck all :)

chmLj9Q.png