Sitar

Lana Del Rey Officially Announces TROPICO, "Coming to a City Near You"

What if Interscope/Polydor found tropico too cheesy because of the jesus guy and Marilyn walking around in the video and decided to cancel it? Or what if the stripper + jusus in the same video was too controversial so they didn't like it? WHAT IF TROPICO IS FLOPICO?????????  :derpna2:  :derpna2:  :derpna2:  :derpna2:  :derpna2:  :derpna2:  :derpna2:  :derpna2:  :derpna2:  :derpna2:  :derpna2:  :derpna2:  :derpna2:  :derpna2:  :derpna2:  :derpna2:  :derpna2:  :derpna2:  :derpna2:  :derpna2:  :derpna2:  :derpna2:

Fangirling over Lorde since 1996

an idea popped into my head that the reason why it's taking so long is maybe she's going to release it on DVD? I mean she wouldn't get too much profit off of it if she just uploaded it to vevo and had a couple free screenings.

I mean the last profitable thing was Y&B and Paradise. I'm not familiar with interscope so idk if they try to squeeze money out of their artists or not.

Some of you need to get over it. Lana does not owe you anything. Tropico will come out. Some of you are acting like size queens. Lana will release tropico when she wants and when it is ready. You should be more supportive of her. 

Lana does not owe you anything. Tropico will come out. Some of you are acting like size queens. Lana will release tropico when she wants and when it is ready. You should be more supportive of her

I love how your mind works. Is  like a Kinder Egg: there is always a surprise thought inside.

glgcDdT.gif

Thats you. This is me. We all age super well don't we? I mean imagine how Lana will look like during Tropicos premiere since she is 27 *cough...29...30......cough

9Gkkx8k.png

Now we know why she wants to screen it at the L.A cemetery, so it's easy to bury our AGED DEAD BODIES after the screening.