lola

Taylor Swift

6 hours ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

i hate ryan adams :crossed:  his cover album of 1989 was horrible and slightly sexist, and what he did to Phoebe Bridgers was terrible. Not a nice man :dorothy2:

Oh same, I hate him as well. All I’m saying is if he only helped with the bridge, what’s holding her back from reworking the bridge w/o Ryan Adams contribution.

So tired of this flop. I think people finally remembered how corny and cringeworthy she is with the Norman Fucking Rockwell Department era. She's done for. Next era will be her backlash era worse than Kimgate!

Just now, HeyBlueBaby said:

So tired of this flop. I think people finally remembered how corny and cringeworthy she is with the Norman Fucking Rockwell Department era. She's done for. Next era will be her backlash era worse than Kimgate!

1 minute ago, HeyBlueBaby said:

:oprah7:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

17 minutes ago, HeyBlueBaby said:

looking thru your post history and damn - is there any music you actually like? Helen Keller has better takes on music 💀

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/music/2024/05/29/taylor-swift-plays-two-tortured-poets-songs-in-madrid-acoustic-set/73867523007/

She then mixed "I Look in People’s Windows" from "The Tortured Poets Department" with “Snow on the Beach” from “Midnights” on the piano. When she started the track that features Lana Del Rey the crowd let out an ear-shattering scream to which Swift responded mid-piano, “It’s just me, guys.”

:toofunny:

people who don't like taylor swift running in to say the same, old, unoriginal comment everytime the thread is bumped:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

past, present, future

5 hours ago, love divine said:

people who don't like taylor swift running in to say the same, old, unoriginal comment everytime the thread is bumped:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

Fr, that’s giving flop.

Back when Karma featuring Ice Spice dropped, I was skimming quickly through the lyrics and was convinced that Ice said “Karma is your cheeks ‘bout to bounce” :$

this thread was so civil 11 years ago :poordat:

(but dont take me too seriously) :daydream:

JANELLE MONAE • WEYES BLOOD • ETHEL CAIN • MITSKI • BOYGENIUS • LUCY DACUS • PHOEBE BRIDGERS • CHAPPELL ROAN • TAYLOR SWIFT • THE LAST DINNER PARTY

On 5/31/2024 at 4:36 PM, Candy Necklace said:

TTPD (song) has grown on me a lot over the last week. It used to be an instant skip but now I find myself randomly singing it lol

It's been one of my favorite songs from the beginning. 👍

This is probably the Taylor album I've listened to the most. I really love to get back to it, especially while driving. 

It was expensive watch it 

1 hour ago, Olympia said:

It's been one of my favorite songs from the beginning. 👍

This is probably the Taylor album I've listened to the most. I really love to get back to it, especially while driving. 

I never exactly hated it but it’s just so wordy that it kinda seemed like a drag to get through. I still feel like that about a few other songs on the standard edition. But maybe they’ll also grow on me over time :daydream:

On 8/6/2013 at 1:58 PM, fruitpunchlips said:

I hope she'll either re-release Red or release an EP towards the end of the year. Apparently she did a lot of collaborations that didn't make it onto this record and I need some new stuff from her 'cause I'm already bored with this one  :makeup:

well it might seen crazy what im bout to say 

(ik this sccount isnt active anymore and this post is from 2013 but ignore it)

J3zQlUo.jpeg

I really hope we get 3 more singles from TTPD. My favourites would be:

- Down Bad

- I Can Do It With A Broken Heart 

- imgonnagetyouback (with a deranged music video like Beyoncé’s Hold Up where she actually smashed up a bike)

2 minutes ago, Venice Biotch said:

okay the prophecy for guitar

There’s gonna be nothing left by my winter 2024 show :trisha: