lola

Taylor Swift

2 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

No acoustic is ever coming close to State of Grace - Acoustic. she set the bar too high

:true: (Even tho i hate that version), but she could at least have rerecorded some instruments acoustically.

My prediction is she will announce Reputation TV this Saturday (the 13th) in Milan, and it will come out on September 13th

It seems like announcements come about two months before release date and Sep 13 is not only a Friday, but it's during a 1.5 month tour break and it's the 15 year anniversary of Kanye interrupting her at the VMAs

Who's with me :flop:

(and Debut TV on her birthday Dec 13)

2 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

My prediction is she will announce Reputation TV this Saturday (the 13th) in Milan, and it will come out on September 13th

It seems like announcements come about two months before release date and Sep 13 is not only a Friday, but it's during a 1.5 month tour break and it's the 15 year anniversary of Kanye interrupting her at the VMAs

Who's with me :flop:

(and Debut TV on her birthday Dec 13)

September 13th was the leaked date that came from the TTPD leaker but whether or not those plans come to fruition is another thing… I feel as though a random Milan date would be an uneventful reveal date as her previous announcements have taken place on a monumental tour stop (Nashville for Speak Now where she recorded the album/had her first apartment and for 1989 she revealed on the ninth day of the eight month on the last date of US Leg) 

She seems to be on a roll with TTPD sales but maybe she’s getting as much as she can from the record before rep promo starts… who knows!

I don’t think it’ll come nor do I want Reputation TV this year :runs: 

TTPD is her best album and deserves more music videos. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Just now, Mer said:

I don’t think nor want Reputation TV this year :runs: 

TTPD is her best album and deserves more music videos. 

YASSS, i need a guilty as sin mv.

I still stand by the "fact" that ending the re-release cycle with Debut TV would flop. Ending with Rep TV would be fucking bombastic. TayCapitalist would knowwww that Rep TV would sell 10x more than Debut TV. Not that Debut is shit but Rep is a fan fave + GP knows the hits more.

2.gif

But Daddy I Love Him or Down Bad should be the next single.

1 minute ago, Embach said:

I still stand by the "fact" that ending the re-release cycle with Debut TV would flop. Ending with Rep TV would be fucking bombastic. TayCapitalist would knowwww that Rep TV would sell 10x more than Debut TV. Not that Debut is shit but Rep is a fan fave + GP knows the hits more.

:true:

Taylor Swift’s old MySpace comment has got me wondering about a few things :runs:

GRzWBVQbMAAXiK1?format=jpg&name=small

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

I know she loves to clown us hard sometimes, I just know she will pull an UNO reverse card with the re-release announcement

2.gif

11 minutes ago, jumpropesparklequeen said:

September 13th was the leaked date that came from the TTPD leaker but whether or not those plans come to fruition is another thing… I feel as though a random Milan date would be an uneventful reveal date as her previous announcements have taken place on a monumental tour stop (Nashville for Speak Now where she recorded the album/had her first apartment and for 1989 she revealed on the ninth day of the eight month on the last date of US Leg)

She seems to be on a roll with TTPD sales but maybe she’s getting as much as she can from the record before rep promo starts… who knows!

Milan would be a random city but I was thinking it's more about the time needed to announce before a hypothetical release date in September... unless she wants to be chaotic and announce it at the last show in London or something and give just a month notice

Other than Speak Now being an exception, I've always predicted releases would come during breaks in the tour, which were October 2023, April 2024, and September 2024. That turned out to be right for October (1989TV) and then again for April. Originally my prediction was we were going to get Rep TV this past April and Debut this September, but I hadn't foreseen TTPD coming, but the month still turned out to be a new release month

So if something does come in September, the 13th is the perfect date. I can't see her passing that date up for another week that month

I will be wearing my clown makeup until September 13th passes :creepna3:

Posted (edited)

Okay but how am i just finding out about this now…

Edit: they also have live studio mixes for holy ground tv (sounds so much better then the album tv), girl at home tv, slut, and blank space tv.

Edited by DemonMic2003

Y’all since when was this thread unlocked??? Blessed day. Anyways last night I had a dream that I was at the show Taylor was announcing rep tv and she came out for lover in a black corset and a glittery pink tiny pants thing then after was 1989 x rep and she wore a glittery green bodysuit with a long ass cape and the surprise songs were the outside x good luck Charlie (by Gracie abrams)

If she doesn't announce the next TV at Wembley in August I genuinely don't think they're coming this year, which is fine. Her pulling Mary's Song out as a surprise song was a shock because it had been so long since a debut track. I think she's mostly saving them to do at the final shows of the tour. Watch her do Our Song or Tim McGraw / YOYOK at the final show ha.

BzhmW.png

Zurich n1

Right where you left me x All you had to do was stay😭

Last kiss x sad beautiful tragic 😭😭😭 girl

I dont want to write another post but my favourite song from ttpd is maybe whos afraid of lil old me, OR ROBIN guys appriciate this amazing song 😭 way to go tiger! it kinda gives me seven vibes but its good cause seven is my fav song of all time

generated blinkie