Taylor Swift

1 hour ago, crazyforyou said:

Well, yes! :true:

Too soon :eyes:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Taylor is my second most streamed artist on spotify (Lana is first) but I feel like we are so overexposed to Tay, I mean, I'm getting to a point where I get annoyed watching stuff from her (not listening to her music) seeing her on networks, on TV, God make it stop! I wanted to post this because just today I saw on twitter that Goldderby is already betting that she's going to win AOTY next year.... The first thing that popped into my head was "I think Taylor is being a bit overrated" that's not even influenced by her winning AOTY this year (she didn't deserve it) and not Lana (who clearly deserved it, even SZA) the funny thing about my opinion is that I'm still going to listen to her music because as I said she is my second most listened to singer. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

35 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

Taylor is my second most listened to artist on spotify (Lana is first) but I feel like we are so overexposed to Tay, I mean, I'm getting to a point where I get annoyed watching stuff from her (not listening to her music) seeing her on networks, on TV, God make it stop! I wanted to post this because just today I saw on twitter that Goldderby is already betting that she's going to win AOTY next year.... The first thing that popped into my head was "I think Taylor is being a bit overrated" that's not even influenced by her winning AOTY this year (she didn't deserve it) and not Lana (who clearly deserved it, even SZA) the funny thing about my opinion is that I'm still going to listen to her music because as I said she is my second most listened to singer. 

I’m annoyed bc it doesn’t even seem like Taylor herself wants to be in the media spotlight to the extent that she is. 

The constant filming of her during football games on national TV, every single thing she does being headline news, the endless TikToks analyzing her every move, Kanye (again) name-dropping her in a song…it’s getting annoying. She doesn’t even post on social media, she doesn’t seem to want all this attention. 

I just want her to make music she likes, and not have the media/Swifties shove every thing about her down our throats. I LOVE her music. She and Lana always compete for my top artist. I’m almost hoping Tortured Poets is her attempt at being more lowkey after the bombast of Midnights (we’re already seeing that in how she’s been revealing the track list, the lack of endless variants so far etc.). 

22 minutes ago, Mer said:

Im annoyed bc it doesn’t even seem like Taylor herself wants to be in the media spotlight to the extent that she is. 

The constant filming of her during football games on national TV, every single thing she does being headline news, the endless TikToks analyzing her every move, Kanye (again) name-dropping her in a song…it’s getting annoying. She doesn’t even post on social media, she doesn’t seem to want all this attention. 

I just want her to make music she likes, and not have the media/Swifties shove every thing about her down our throats. I LOVE her music. She and Lana always compete for my top artist. I’m almost hoping Tortured Poets is her attempt at being more lowkey after the bombast of Midnights (we’re already seeing that in how she’s been revealing the track list, the lack of endless variants so far etc.). 

couldn't agree more, I forgot to mention that

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

i saw that these are the TTPD writers/producers for each song:

Fortnight - Taylor Swift, Jack Antonoff, Post Malone

The Tortured Poets Department - Taylor Swift, Jack Antonoff

My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys - Taylor Swift, Jack Antonoff

Down Bad - Taylor Swift

So Long, London - Taylor Swift, Aaron Desner, Florence Welch

But Daddy I Love Him - Taylor Swift, Florence Welch

Fresh Out The Slammer - Taylor Swift, Jack Antonoff

Florida - Taylor Swift, Aaron Desner, Florence Welch

Guilty as Sin - Taylor Swift, Jack Antonoff

Who’s Afraid Of Little Old Me - Taylor Swift

I Can Fix Him - Taylor Swift, Jack Antonoff

loml - Taylor Swift, Florence Welch

I Can Do It With A Broken Heart - Taylor Swift

The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived - Taylor Swift, Jack Antonoff

The Alchemy - Taylor Swift, Jack Antonoff

Clara Bow - Taylor Swift

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

15 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

only 2 aaron desner songs :poordat:

YCY3W7s.jpg

59 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

Fortnight - Taylor Swift, Jack Antonoff, Post Malone

The Tortured Poets Department - Taylor Swift, Jack Antonoff

My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys - Taylor Swift, Jack Antonoff

Down Bad - Taylor Swift

But Daddy I Love Him - Taylor Swift, Florence Welch

Fresh Out The Slammer - Taylor Swift, Jack Antonoff

Guilty as Sin - Taylor Swift, Jack Antonoff

Who’s Afraid Of Little Old Me - Taylor Swift

I Can Fix Him - Taylor Swift, Jack Antonoff

loml - Taylor Swift, Florence Welch

I Can Do It With A Broken Heart - Taylor Swift

The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived - Taylor Swift, Jack Antonoff

The Alchemy - Taylor Swift, Jack Antonoff

Clara Bow - Taylor Swift

I saw this on TikTok myself but couldn’t find a source at all. Perched for all the Florence collabs beyond “Florida!!!”

Also I’m not too concerned about Jack producing this, if it really does have so much Florence on it (and the Jack - Florence produced Dance Fever is spectacular).

21 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

she’s a great artist, but her fans are SO annoying, if you have any opinion different than theirs you will get destroyed by an entire army of swifties. not even this hate mass gets them to be a little more down to earth. it’s pretty tiring :adele:

not hate but isn't that pretty much all fandoms at this point? i totally agree that swifties can get really annoying and since it's such a massive fan base you see the toxicity way more than you do for other artists, but really any popular artist rn has an incredibly annoying and defensive fan base. not writing this because i disagree with what you said or am offended, i just genuinely think it's an issue with the culture right now that everyone gets dogpiled for having differing opinions, especially on things as trival as favorite celebrities :shrug:

violets in your eyes

Also does this mean Florence would be eligible for potential Grammys on this project 👀

1 hour ago, Mer said:

Also does this mean Florence would be eligible for potential Grammys on this project 👀

If one of the songs she's written gets released as a single and subsequently gets submitted to the Grammys for the record of the year award

3 hours ago, Mer said:

I saw this on TikTok myself but couldn’t find a source at all. Perched for all the Florence collabs beyond “Florida!!!”

Also I’m not too concerned about Jack producing this, if it really does have so much Florence on it (and the Jack - Florence produced Dance Fever is spectacular).

i know i tried to look it up and couldnt find it anywhere. i hope there is a little less jack when it comes to production, really need some evermore, 3 am edition vibes on ttpd😩😩

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

1 hour ago, The Siren said:

If one of the songs she's written gets released as a single and subsequently gets submitted to the Grammys for the record of the year award

I meant if she’s a cowriter/producer on more than half the album isn’t she eligible even if the album as a whole wins?

1 hour ago, The Siren said:

also not you mansplaining how the Grammys work to me :crying2:

1 hour ago, Mer said:

I meant if she’s a cowriter/producer on more than half the album isn’t she eligible even if the album as a whole wins?

I'm sure that would be true if she has credits on enough songs? But idk. 

42 minutes ago, Mer said:

also not you mansplaining how the Grammys work to me :crying2:

You asked a question and I answered 💀💀💀💀

And I'm non binary so thanks for that

23 minutes ago, The Siren said:

And I'm non binary so thanks for that

given that I am a man, I obviously used it in a gender neutral way to joke about you thinking I was asking how song submissions work:um3:

I wasn’t intending to misgender 

On 2/10/2024 at 8:31 PM, Mer said:

I’m annoyed bc it doesn’t even seem like Taylor herself wants to be in the media spotlight to the extent that she is. 

This right here. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°