lola

Taylor Swift

Tbh I think I'm going to listen to the album maybe a week or more later because the overwhelming emotions of the first day are...just very overwhelming. I gotta sit for some dags until the hype fades, so I could listen to the album in peace.

url%5D

12 minutes ago, Olympia said:

That's why they didn't sell them previously... 

I'm gonna pass this anyway, not willing to pay 15 EUR extra for the signed picture. I could sell my signed Midnights vinyl instead though. 

And I fall for it everytime...

I'm going to see if I can return it. if not, I guess I'll just sell it on ebay, although I'd have to take a loss on that from ebay fees but I guess making back most but not all of the money is better than nothing

7 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

And I fall for it everytime...

I'm going to see if I can return it. if not, I guess I'll just sell it on ebay, although I'd have to take a loss on that from ebay fees but I guess making back most but not all of the money is better than nothing

Unfortunately it's the standard version. I guess the other versions could be sold for what you paid in one or two years, but not the standard one of course. I could imagine we might get signed other variants as well. 

It was expensive watch it 

3 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

OMG ITS BACK IN STOCK IM IN LINE TO CHECK OUT

ETA: SECURED A SIGNED VINYL

now what will I do with the unsigned vinyl that's too late to cancel hmmm

editing again: it's sold out already 5 minutes later!

Not hating on you but I’m so pissed how everywhere else it stayed in stock for atleast 5 minutes I still wouldn’t have even been away but why was Australia so fucked over and sold out in a minute

8 hours ago, Mer said:

Signed vinyls and CDs are up, only in the US &. Australia. CC: @Nectar Of The Puss if you wanted one (someone in this thread did)

I literally saw no announcements about this anywhere. I’m sad </3

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

5 minutes ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

Not hating on you but I’m so pissed how everywhere else it stayed in stock for atleast 5 minutes I still wouldn’t have even been away but why was Australia so fucked over and sold out in a minute

They (UMG?) really seem to screw over Australia with everything merch related. The inventory amounts for Lana releases is always so low in her Australian store, for example. When they did the UV alt cover repress they had like.... 50 copies or something crazy. Your anger is definitely justified!

I recommend following https://twitter.com/swiftpitch_au on Twitter and turning on notifications on your phone for that account. And if you don't have twitter, make one just for it. This is how I just got the signed vinyl today! I saw on reddit to do this (for the account @swiftpitch_py that monitors Taylor's US store), and sure enough, a few hours later I heard my phone chime and saw it was that account notifying the vinyl was in stock again, and I rushed to the site and luckily got one. And it was sold out again in 5 minutes.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are signed copies of all the album covers that go up for sale tomorrow, Monday, and Tuesday so hopefully if you follow that account with notifications on, you'll know instantly if anything goes up for sale on the Australian store! Or if it comes back in stock even if just for a few minutes.

1 hour ago, rosemead ramada said:

They (UMG?) really seem to screw over Australia with everything merch related. The inventory amounts for Lana releases is always so low in her Australian store, for example. When they did the UV alt cover repress they had like.... 50 copies or something crazy. Your anger is definitely justified!

I recommend following https://twitter.com/swiftpitch_au on Twitter and turning on notifications on your phone for that account. And if you don't have twitter, make one just for it. This is how I just got the signed vinyl today! I saw on reddit to do this (for the account @swiftpitch_py that monitors Taylor's US store), and sure enough, a few hours later I heard my phone chime and saw it was that account notifying the vinyl was in stock again, and I rushed to the site and luckily got one. And it was sold out again in 5 minutes.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are signed copies of all the album covers that go up for sale tomorrow, Monday, and Tuesday so hopefully if you follow that account with notifications on, you'll know instantly if anything goes up for sale on the Australian store! Or if it comes back in stock even if just for a few minutes.

I follow I think like 3 different accounts just for Australia but I wish someone made like an app or something that would make an alarm. If her store gave Australia its usual treatment and released them way after everyone else I would probably have gotten one like no one is more prepared than me for this kind of stuff but it’s so weird how it came out at 1am for the past 4 signed cds/vinyl releases it’s come out at 10:30pm which is a reasonable time I’m so pissed. The Australian eBay is full of singed stuff for $400 now because there’s absolutely no human verification the 1 per person limit didn’t even help

21 minutes ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

If I don’t get any signed cds or vinyl I will be dead before TTPD comes out

I need a signed version of the grey one. Either CD or vinly IDC I collect both 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

28 minutes ago, Mer said:

I need a signed version of the grey one. Either CD or vinly IDC I collect both 

Fr if I got a signed albatross vinyl and cd I would die that would be so special they’re the only ones I don’t have because I was busy being at the eras tour and it was also announced on one of my nights 

I will not be sleeping tonight just in case anything happens

Surprise! The other three versions of the CD (Bolter, Albatross, Black Dog) will be available at Target

No one, I mean no one, could possibly have predicted this move, I am blindsided I tell you, truly blindsided

GUEST_c88ff251-343b-4e9c-9e6c-cdab7d1f96b9?wid=1200&hei=1200&qlt=80&fmt=webpGUEST_8f467c20-59e0-4624-957c-fcc00fc23d53?wid=1200&hei=1200&qlt=80&fmt=webpGUEST_30e33f5f-05c7-4b09-a3d2-5b912efc1da5?wid=1200&hei=1200&qlt=80&fmt=webp

8 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Surprise! The other three versions of the CD (Bolter, Albatross, Black Dog) will be available at Target

No one, I mean no one, could possibly have predicted this move, I am blindsided I tell you, truly blindsided

GUEST_c88ff251-343b-4e9c-9e6c-cdab7d1f96b9?wid=1200&hei=1200&qlt=80&fmt=webpGUEST_8f467c20-59e0-4624-957c-fcc00fc23d53?wid=1200&hei=1200&qlt=80&fmt=webpGUEST_30e33f5f-05c7-4b09-a3d2-5b912efc1da5?wid=1200&hei=1200&qlt=80&fmt=webp

I guess the vinyls might pop up on other platforms as well 🙄 this behavior by her is really ridiculous. 

It was expensive watch it 

this lyric :krylie:

thank god there will be at least 1 aaron song. im so scared that ttpd will just sound like MIDnights 2.0 because of jack

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

19 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

thank god there will be at least 1 aaron song

I’ve looked thru her other recent vinyl labels - none call out the producers of an individual song, so I think this means more than him being on just ONE song

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

2 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

is she fucking serious  :bye:

edit: i just wanna make it clear that i know it's probably not her personally calling the shots of what is sold where, but these sales tactics are getting so frustrating. even if it's not a carbon copy of what was sold on the website with shipping, it's still too close

violets in your eyes

1 hour ago, rosemead ramada said:

Still they are not the same as the Collector CDs with the additionnal merch

I get the annoyance that target is gonna have all the variants, but at the same time I’m kinda happy about it. Half the hater’s whole point was her hiding songs behind exclusive/limited variants. Despite all that, haters are still gonna hate and this isn’t gonna change anything :brigitte:

"Don’t forget me"