lola

Taylor Swift

also did anyone else see the insider info? after seeing the track lengths im starting to really believe it 

Spoiler

Fortnight: Pop song, sounds like PM’s song Wrapped Around Your Finger, lead single

TTPD: Soft rock like All Too Well

Florida: Florence has a verse, alt pop, Florence is a producer

Who’s Afraid Of Little Me: Sad ballad like Cornelia Street, theme is like tolerate it, relatable and sad. She blames herself for the ending of a relationship and feels left in the dark of what went wrong

I Can Fix Him: Felt tongue in cheek but also in denial about the end of a relationship; loud, poppy, and upbeat chorus like I Did Something Bad

I Can Do It With A Broken Heart: Alt pop sound lile evermore/Holy Ground

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

1 minute ago, crazyforyou said:

also did anyone else see the insider info? after seeing the track lengths im starting to really believe it 

Hide contents

Fortnight: Pop song, sounds like PM’s song Wrapped Around Your Finger, lead single

TTPD: Soft rock like All Too Well

Florida: Florence has a verse, alt pop, Florence is a producer

Who’s Afraid Of Little Me: Sad ballad like Cornelia Street, theme is like tolerate it, relatable and sad. She blames herself for the ending of a relationship and feels left in the dark of what went wrong

I Can Fix Him: Felt tongue in cheek but also in denial about the end of a relationship; loud, poppy, and upbeat chorus like I Did Something Bad

I Can Do It With A Broken Heart: Alt pop sound lile evermore/Holy Ground

idk it could be real, but i also think anyone could make those guesses based on titles/ fan wishes :headache:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

idk it could be real, but i also think anyone could make those guesses based on titles/ fan wishes :headache:

If it helps, the insider (I forget the name) also spilled about Ari’s record and was accurate! 

but as always I take insider info with a grain of salt, especially when it comes to Taylor because she always has her shit on LOCK

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

If it helps, the insider (I forget the name) also spilled about Ari’s record and was accurate! 

but as always I take insider info with a grain of salt, especially when it comes to Taylor because she always has her shit on LOCK

Oh interesting, the thing I don’t like about what they said is they said it’s “not all bad lyrics” lol implying there are a lot of bad/clunky lyrics which makes me nervous :air:

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Oh interesting, the thing I don’t like about what they said is they said it’s “not all bad lyrics” lol implying there are a lot of bad/clunky lyrics which makes me nervous :air:

yeah I think they used the “karma is a cat” lyric as reference! 

Personally I’m excited for the song that reminds them of I did something bad, I’ll forever be a rep girlie and would love another song right that energy!

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

yeah I think they used the “karma is a cat” lyric as reference! 

Personally I’m excited for the song that reminds them of I did something bad, I’ll forever be a rep girlie and would love another song right that energy!

Rep is my favorite album too! I really want some high energy bops like Cruel Summer or Getaway Car. That’s the vibe I’m getting from My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys, I Can Fix Him, Florida, and Fresh Out The Slammer. I know it’s a breakup album, but I feel like since she wrote it during eras tour she was probably in a bop mindset. I actually think the Red/Reputation thing people were saying will be accurate. It’s gonna be the perfect blend of heartbreak and FREEDOMMMMM Lol.  

but daddy i love him is giving kintsugi to me rn and my boy breaks his toys whatever it is is giving my boy builds coffins :toofunny: we know what taylor has been listening to lately :true: tortured poets department is giving mariners apartment complex

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

rep is in my bottom three :runs:

except for so it goes, getaway car, idsb, and dont blame me. those are god tier taylor songs. i hope down bad sounds like so it goes ( or maroon )

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

I'm actually so excited for this now that it's so close!! say what u will abt Taylor but a new album from her is always an Event!!!! 

24 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Rep is my favorite album too! I really want some high energy bops like Cruel Summer or Getaway Car. That’s the vibe I’m getting from My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys, I Can Fix Him, Florida, and Fresh Out The Slammer. I know it’s a breakup album, but I feel like since she wrote it during eras tour she was probably in a bop mindset. I actually think the Red/Reputation thing people were saying will be accurate. It’s gonna be the perfect blend of heartbreak and FREEDOMMMMM Lol.  

I think she’d be crazy to not have any upbeat songs! Even her ‘biggest’ break up album (Red) has plenty of upbeat bops!

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

I think she’s be crazy to not have any upbeat songs! Even her ‘biggest’ break up album (Red) has plenty of upbeat bops!

I agree, I feel like that was an issue with midnights (even though I personally love midnights).  The “biggest” songs were Anti-Hero, Bejeweled, and Karma, but they were nowhere near the level of boppery of songs like Cruel Summer, Getaway Car, 22, Style etc. Especially since this is a (right before) summer release, and I’m pretty sure it was mostly written during the summer when we saw her going to the studio almost everyday lol. It needs to be filled with summer bops.

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I agree, I feel like that was an issue with midnights (even though I personally love midnights).  The “biggest” songs were Anti-Hero, Bejeweled, and Karma, but they were nowhere near the level of boppery of songs like Cruel Summer, Getaway Car, 22, Style etc. Especially since this is a (right before) summer release, and I’m pretty sure it was mostly written during the summer when we saw her going to the studio almost everyday lol. It needs to be filled with summer bops.

yeah midnights feels like it should be upbeat but it’s really not. I do think she’s seen the success of cruel summer, and has felt the reaction to the start of the Rep set and knows to give the fans what they want!

5 minutes ago, clementines said:

Truly don’t think Rep will ever leave my top 3

completely valid :true:

"Don’t forget me"

midnights, evermore/folklore tied, and red

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

49 minutes ago, American Whore said:

my boy breaks his toys whatever it is is giving my boy builds coffins :toofunny: 

Is this actual title? It really does remind me of Florence's MBBC

8 minutes ago, clementines said:

What’s your top three tay albums guys? I’ll start

Red (TV)

evermore

Rep

Lover

Folklore/Evermore (I also think tgat these two are her best album and also - I just can't separate them, they're twins to me)

url%5D