lola

Taylor Swift

I’m actually going to start feining why hasn’t she done any promo besides announcing bonus tracks. Like we didn’t even get a fun track title moment which is because it was leaked but still. I’m lowkey pissed 1989 tv got so much more attention than this. Merch still isn’t out and she usually releases it minimum 22-25 days before it drops. I’m guessing they’re gonna do something on the 14 day mark as it’s a “fortnight” till it releases but that’s still so insanely late for promo. She doesn’t really need promo because of where she’s at right now but I feel like we don’t even have like eras now midnights was literally just midnights mayhem with me and if it had better promo it wouldn’t be as overlooked by swifties. TTPD is the album that needs promo the most like the fuck are threes track titles atleast gives us some merch with a single line of some lyrics. Or just any merch whatsoever.

3 minutes ago, ts2003 said:

It’s past 12:00… April fools jokes are well done

it was meant more as a guess/wish. my bad.

I just need something out of this era. Like pre-releases used to be so fun. And now "the eras", something she has literally made into her own thing, don't feel like eras anymore...

4 hours ago, jakoblvd said:

I just need something out of this era. Like pre-releases used to be so fun. And now "the eras", something she has literally made into her own thing, don't feel like eras anymore...

yeah, ngl i miss having a music video to watch before the album.

LWYMMD was such a moment :wub: 

Nah because WHERE is the merch??? I honestly don’t give a fuck about promo anymore just PLEASE take my money I’m stressing so much. Like I have $400 maybe even $700 if she doesn’t put merch out for the next week. I feel so poor rn for having $400 that I can’t use 

(I am a minor I don’t have bills or children to attend to only music and merch)

also not that anyone asked but something I want from the merch drop are:

Spoiler

something for the patches, magnets and photo cards

a basic sweater with the logo embroidered 

anything embroidered 

lyrical merch (I wouldn’t buy it but I wanna know some lyrics as like a teaser since she’s not doing promo)

maybe a quill and ink (obviously not with the ink but those things the ink goes in)

GOOD CONFETTI

a minimalist poster

a business card

desk accessories 

midnights type merch (that lavender haze sleep mask is so cool)

a cute little dog collar (for the black dog NOT furries)

something with a light on it

a note book with the logo on it

Any office supplies

HIGH QUALITY ITEMS

its really hard to know what I want from this album since we know nothing. Like what ever happened to singles??? Singles make everything better

4 hours ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

Nah because WHERE is the merch??? I honestly don’t give a fuck about promo anymore just PLEASE take my money I’m stressing so much. Like I have $400 maybe even $700 if she doesn’t put merch out for the next week. I feel so poor rn for having $400 that I can’t use 

(I am a minor I don’t have bills or children to attend to only music and merch)

also not that anyone asked but something I want from the merch drop are:

Reveal hidden contents

something for the patches, magnets and photo cards

a basic sweater with the logo embroidered 

anything embroidered 

lyrical merch (I wouldn’t buy it but I wanna know some lyrics as like a teaser since she’s not doing promo)

maybe a quill and ink (obviously not with the ink but those things the ink goes in)

GOOD CONFETTI

a minimalist poster

a business card

desk accessories 

midnights type merch (that lavender haze sleep mask is so cool)

a cute little dog collar (for the black dog NOT furries)

something with a light on it

a note book with the logo on it

Any office supplies

HIGH QUALITY ITEMS

its really hard to know what I want from this album since we know nothing. Like what ever happened to singles??? Singles make everything better

No hate but what do you see in her merch, imo she has one of the ugliest merch ever. It's like even worse than stuff in H&M or Shein. The only merch I liked from her were those beautiful cardigans :poordat: I think that Poets Department era will have a gray cardigan as well.

url%5D

2 minutes ago, Embach said:

No hate but what do you see in her merch, imo she has one of the ugliest merch ever. It's like even worse than stuff in H&M or Shein. The only merch I liked from her were those beautiful cardigans :poordat: I think that Poets Department era will have a gray cardigan as well.

a cardigan for ttpd would be wonderful:wubna:

Flames so hot that they turn blue

9 hours ago, Embach said:

I don’t think her clotjes are good they’re terrible but I love her accessories and stuff like that folklore desk clock

been listening to taylor lately again. it's weird, i listened to her as a kid and now i'm an adult and listening to her again, it's just something familiar. i don't even think midnights is a masterpiece or anything, but it's a good album just to listen to sometimes.

i wanna know what she's doing with the vinyl variants from this era. she did like 6 different ones? 5? idk i can't keep up. i wanted to order them all but forgot by the time they released and were gone. like.... they're coming back right? :pls: i know they were limited but like.... bring it back :true:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 hours ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

Almost a fortnight till TTPD 

MERCH WHERE THO?

I just came here to say the same thing!

I'll be watching her store all day tomorrow

hoping for signed things but I'm prepared to be disappointed

3 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I just came here to say the same thing!

I'll be watching her store all day tomorrow

hoping for signed things but I'm prepared to be disappointed

They better do a timer like they did for the Christmas drop I’m so scared I’ll miss it

Oh i want taylor to tweet exaclty THIS:

Surprise!  I couldn't wait any longer to share this with you all! My new single "Fortnight" featuring the incredible Post Malone is out NOW! 🤍 That's right, I'm giving you a sneak peek into what's to come with my upcoming album, "The Tortured Poets Department."I wanted to surprise you all by dropping this track two weeks before the album release – that's right, a "fortnight" before "The Tortured Poets Department" officially hits the shelves!

I poured my heart and soul into this song, and having Post Malone join me on it was an absolute dream.So, turn up the volume, feel the vibes, and let "Fortnight" take you on a journey!  Thank you for always being by my side, and I can't wait for you to hear the rest of the album very soon! Love you guys! 🤍

2 minutes ago, jakoblvd said:

Surprise!  I couldn't wait any longer to share this with you all! My new single "Fortnight" featuring the incredible Post Malone is out NOW! 🤍 That's right, I'm giving you a sneak peek into what's to come with my upcoming album, "The Tortured Poets Department."I wanted to surprise you all by dropping this track two weeks before the album release – that's right, a "fortnight" before "The Tortured Poets Department" officially hits the shelves!

I poured my heart and soul into this song, and having Post Malone join me on it was an absolute dream.So, turn up the volume, feel the vibes, and let "Fortnight" take you on a journey!  Thank you for always being by my side, and I can't wait for you to hear the rest of the album very soon! Love you guys! 🤍

what we’re getting:

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, jakoblvd said:

This pre-release is so dry we’re writing fanfiction 💀😭

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹