lola

Taylor Swift

Spoiler

As much as I enjoy this album, I hope she takes a break after this record before releasing the rest of the taylor versions/new music. This album deserves praise & recognition, but because of how overexposed she is right now, the lashings will be stronger than ever. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

oh no, im gonna play it in full chronologically. i did find a link but i think id rather wait for high quality/lossless :rip:

Spoiler

And when she drops it in Ava max diamonds and Dancefloors leak lq to punish us for the leak then what  

14 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:
  Hide contents

you smoked then ate seven bars of chocolate

we declared charlie puth should be a bigger artist :eartha:

serving 

Spoiler

you used a fork once :eartha: 

the Swifties clutching their pearls over leaks are hilarious. Do they think Travis Kelce’s going to come and personally kiss them on the lips for their service? 

they’d never survive for a second on LB lmao

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:
  Hide contents

As much as I enjoy this album, I hope she takes a break after this record before releasing the rest of the taylor versions/new music. This album deserves praise & recognition, but because of how overexposed she is right now, the lashings will be stronger than ever. 

I’m so ready for Taylor not to be as exposed as she is now. Like I remember when state of grace was a deep cut…

Just now, Mer said:

the Swifties clutching their pearls over leaks are hilarious. Do they think Travis Kelce’s going to come and personally kiss them on the lips for their service? 

OMG DYING, BUT FR

1 minute ago, Mer said:

Saw a bunch of these bitches on Twitter - Like get a life keyboard warriors…

:omfg2:

IMG-3521.jpg

Just now, DemonMic2003 said:

I’m so ready for Taylor not to be as exposed as she is now. Like I remember when state of grace was a deep cut…

This is why I love how Lana refuses to promote her music. Despite releasing new albums at the same rate, maybe even quicker than Taylor, all of Lana's album releases feel super special because she's not in the public spotlight 24/7

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I paid for that album THREE MONTHS early. I’ll be damned if I don’t get to listen to it 30hrs early. 

5 minutes ago, Mer said:

It literally happens every single album release because they don’t understand it’s impossible to stop a leak once CDs/vinyls are in stores :awk: the album comes out tomorrow this is a great timeframe for a leak! Leaks are only an issue when it’s like a week or more before the album comes out.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

5 minutes ago, Mer said:

and most of them bought more than enough copies to make up for it :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, Aeryx said:

Does it even really matter that it leaked? That doesn’t affect sales/streams or anything does ? (not that it matters)

i like to think its letting people who didnt pay for it to listen and possibly if they like it enough theyll end up buying it :ma:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

2 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I saw someone on my TL who was getting called out for listening early by shaming them and tagging Taylor and her PR lady in the comments like bitch they didn’t post links they just said they listened like 😭😭 pls so in response the OP started tagging other organizations like unicef LMFAO please this is so unhinged I’m dead :brigitte:

4 minutes ago, Mer said:

I paid for that album THREE MONTHS early. I’ll be damned if I don’t get to listen to it 30hrs early. 

Oop, and it’s not like I didn’t buy the album. I bought I think the albatross or the Bolter edition. 

5 minutes ago, Aeryx said:

Does it even really matter that it leaked? That doesn’t affect sales/streams or anything does ? (not that it matters)

It will not affect a billionaire. She will break another streaming record on friday on spotify and album pre sales are better than Midnights. she's just a boring capitalist, so go and stream those leaks

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I saw someone on my TL who was getting called out for listening early by shaming them and tagging Taylor and her PR lady in the comments like bitch they didn’t post links they just said they listened like 😭😭 pls so in response the OP started tagging other organizations like unicef LMFAO please this is so unhinged I’m dead :brigitte:

Imagine Taylor actually being the one who leaked it - To determine the Lead single…

:rip:

IMG-3521.jpg

1 minute ago, racecar said:

It will not affect a billionaire. She will break another streaming record on friday on spotify and album pre sales are better than Midnights. 

Spotify will probably crash tomorrow night lol. Enjoy the album at 12:30am holier-than-thou Swifties. 

Fortunately, this album is worth the streams, so the people who are streaming it now (minus a few haters who are only checking it out to see how much they can lash her) are also going to stream tf out of it when it’s out. I know for a fact this album is going to be one of my highest played albums of the year 

"Don’t forget me"

Spoiler

IT LEAKED AND I WASN'T ALERTED?
SOMEONE REPLY YES IF IT'S ON THE SITE THAT RHYMES WITH TREE

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden