lola

Taylor Swift

1 minute ago, EndlessSummer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

so long london so boring, wheres the production??? 

Spoiler

Fr the intro is so beautiful, and then :kali2:

Spoiler

But Daddy, I Love Him is like…. So good. Okay she ate that one thing

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

42 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’ve been reading your reviews and comments without having listened to any songs and I really can’t get my head around on the sound of this album.. :tiffany2: « It’s Midnights 2.0 » « No it’s not » « reminds me of Reputation » « Reminds me of a mix of folklore and lover and reputation with some Red sounds on one track » :tiffany2: 

Fortnight is probably the song I’m most worried about… 

Reveal hidden contents

… with all those name calling on a « poet » album?!? :puzzled:

Fortnight was slay

album is like … more folk-ish than pop-ish and the pop-ish sounds more like midnights than 1989 :oprah3:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

2 minutes ago, lanasozempicpen said:

I can only blame a man named j*** for this 

tbh he surprised me that he can still do fresh stuff with Lana in Ocean Blvd so I’m more apt to blame Taylor atp

1 minute ago, Cherry Blossom said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Fr the intro is so beautiful, and then :kali2:

Hide contents

But Daddy, I Love Him is like…. So good. Okay she ate that one thing

Spoiler

all the songs from BDILH - clara bow were amazing (i also fucking love the black dog but i’m only counting the standard songs)

WHAT YALL NEED TO BE GIVING ITS FLOWERS IS FRESH OUT THE SLAMMER LIJE I KNOW IT SOUNDS LIKE A MIDNIGHTTSBOUTTAKE BUT ITS SO PRETTY

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

1 hour ago, lanaismamom said:

okay but 

Reveal hidden contents

who dared to shit on the alchemy??? instant classic of the album and i really liked this album and some song were hitting he more i played them but some u fortunately haven’t captured me yet but this is my ranking from the first listen

1. Down Bad

2. The Alchemy

3. So Long, London

4. loml

5. Fresh Out the Slammer

and also the following i liked but wanted to make sure on the second listen

Fortnight

But Daddy I Love Him

Florida!!!

I Can Fix Him (No Really I Can)

the rest songs havent really clicked with me but i like the album really already better than midnights (tho the great war remains her best song made)

Spoiler

Fr I love the alchemy

1 minute ago, honeyslow said:

tbh he surprised me that he can still do fresh stuff with Lana in Ocean Blvd so I’m more apt to blame Taylor atp

Either way I beg for these A-list girls to find a new producer oh my god it’s getting old. No one cares for him anymore. 😭😭😭😭😭 he is starting to make all the girls sound the same :deadbanana:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, ivory almond said:

listened to half the album yesterday
listening to 2nd half today

2nd half is WAYYYY better than the first

Just now, BlackTulip74 said:
  Hide contents

Is there a chance the production could change slightly? 

Spoiler

no because the leak came from the black dog cd most likely

and i don't seem to mind

Just now, BlackTulip74 said:
  Hide contents

Is there a chance the production could change slightly? 

It leaked too close to release, this is final masters methinks. It will sound better once you listen in HQ (and Dolby atmos if you have Apple Music) rather than a vinyl/CD rip. 

Spoiler

speaking of the black dog.. did y’all listen to the leak with it because why is nobody talking about it……. “folklore this evermore that” the black dog is like a “pop” version of an evermore song but nobody is talking about it

and i don't seem to mind

Spoiler

i was a lot of arianators posting the link to the album as “revenge for a swiftie leaking positions” as if that wasn’t 4 years ago and they were leaking eternal sunshine sessions before the release😭😭😭GET A JOB

and i don't seem to mind

1 minute ago, rancidgirl said:
  Hide contents

i was a lot of arianators posting the link to the album as “revenge for a swiftie leaking positions” as if that wasn’t 4 years ago and they were leaking eternal sunshine sessions before the release😭😭😭GET A JOB

Spoiler

And which record flopped, not ttpd I’ll tell you that.

I find it hilariously sad that people who claim to hate her/her music sought out the album leak immediately. Like even a casual fan like myself can't be arsed with that nonsense, it can wait until tomorrow. They're all foaming at the mouth trying to come up with the wittiest tweet for likes but it's giving stan behaviour. They're obsessed with talking about her.

52 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’ve been reading your reviews and comments without having listened to any songs and I really can’t get my head around on the sound of this album.. :tiffany2: « It’s Midnights 2.0 » « No it’s not » « reminds me of Reputation » « Reminds me of a mix of folklore and lover and reputation with some Red sounds on one track » :tiffany2: 

Fortnight is probably the song I’m most worried about… 

Reveal hidden contents

… with all those name calling on a « poet » album?!? :puzzled:

trust me it has the same sound as the 1989 vault, that is the same description i can give in terms of production, for the lyrics i think its a mix between midnights and red, very off the pocket lines tbh

1 minute ago, allmybirdsofparadise said:

I find it hilariously sad that people who claim to hate her/her music sought out the album leak immediately. Like even a casual fan like myself can't be arsed with that nonsense, it can wait until tomorrow. They're all foaming at the mouth trying to come up with the wittiest tweet for likes but it's giving stan behaviour. They're obsessed with talking about her.

it’s true😭haters always give artists money to hate like??? what do you mean ur hate streaming UR LITERALLY BUYING THEM A HOUSE

and i don't seem to mind

3 minutes ago, champainproblms said:

trust me it has the same sound as the 1989 vault, that is the same description i can give in terms of production, for the lyrics i think its a mix between midnights and red, very off the pocket lines tbh

Spoiler

Midnights, 1989 vault tracks, and TTPD all sound the same 😭 just throw in a little singer/songwriter spoken music (similar to folklore/evermore) into TTPD and that’s the vibe 

1 minute ago, allmybirdsofparadise said:

I find it hilariously sad that people who claim to hate her/her music sought out the album leak immediately. Like even a casual fan like myself can't be arsed with that nonsense, it can wait until tomorrow. They're all foaming at the mouth trying to come up with the wittiest tweet for likes but it's giving stan behavior.

This, I cant wait for the day Elon musk shuts down stan twitter.

Spoiler

Okay yeah this isn’t sticking for me. Disappointed but :oprah6: I’ll be back if she ever gets a new producer. One user said it best when they said she’s become comfortable and lazy in her sound. Songs aren’t bad, they’re just not doing anything for me. Like at all. I feel so indifferent towards it :sadcore:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif