lola

Taylor Swift

7 minutes ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

It is for actual swifties tho there’s leaks absolutely everywhere like why can’t people just wait a day

most of our thoughts are not leaving this thread and none of us are sharing it either? if the album has already been ruined for you, that’s your own fault. we put spoiler warnings for everything

and no offense but the way youre talking to us calling us “fake swifties” reminds me of the way i talked when i was an 11 year old swiftie :hooker:

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

Spoiler

The way The Black Dog is actually a masterpiece oh TayGod I will never doubt you ever again :pray2:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, crazyforyou said:

most of our thoughts are not leaving this thread and none of us are sharing it either? if the album has already been ruined for you, that’s your own fault. we put spoiler warnings for everything

and no offense but the way youre talking to us calling us “fake swifties” reminds me of the way i talked when i was an 11 year old swiftie :hooker:

I’m more going towards the publicly open leakers I didn’t mean to come at you guys that much I really can read the room on lanaboards. But my points do still stand on being pissed at leaks

to be fair I hate the word swifties it is very childish but I guess in some form Taylor is childish. Fake swifties is a bit funny but I don’t know how else to put it. 

1 minute ago, love divine said:

everyone seems to have gotten an order shipped email but ME :angie:

I haven’t either. I have 2 vinyls and a CD I’m (not) expecting (anytime soon)

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

13 minutes ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

To talk with others about being excited for this new album and theories but instead the majority decided to listen to leaks

I do understand the frustration on this though. I really do. However, something I've picked up in life, is that if I want to live it spoiler-free, usually a good 24-48 hours before someone is supposed to release content - I gotta avoid the internet. If I want to experience an album truly unspoiled, I don't visit the pages, because over the last several years, it's become increasingly normal for things to leak a few days prior. I don't go near the Drag Race Reddits or Twitter or IG pages, because elimination orders and screenshots leak all the time. Big huge TV shows/series - I gotta skip the forums and discussion posts because insiders leak everything early. For video games I'm excited about, I stop paying attention to all of the media around it, because people with pre-downloaded content or someone who got an early copy at Gamestop are already up on Twitch and streaming it.

You kinda gotta "go dark", and really stick to only private convos or DMs in trusted Discords if you really wanna dodge everything, I hate to say it. In the intersection between todays media economy and the way people define themselves by their interests and the fact that as a culture, people are getting more and more impatient overall - the strong desire to be "the first" and get ahead of others fuels participation in leak culture and makes it hard to avoid.

Also - with regards to Taylor specifically - there's a large portion of people who know how emotionally invested her fans are with respect to her music; they will be actively looking for ways to troll and sabotage on larger places like Twitter.

You kinda gotta roll with the way things go now and protect your own, ya know?

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

I don’t care if you want to be spoiled/listen to leaks or not. Good for you for having the self control.

But you don’t get to tell me who’s a “real Swiftie” when I have an embarrassing quantity of physical copies on the way and am not sharing the leaks further, and simply listening for my own enjoyment. 

4 minutes ago, Mer said:

I don’t care if you want to be spoiled/listen to leaks or not. Good for you for having the self control.

But you don’t get to tell me who’s a “real Swiftie” when I have an embarrassing quantity of physical copies on the way and am not sharing the leaks further, and simply listening for my own enjoyment. 

Yeah that’s fine the only reason why I see it as weird coming from a swiftie listening to the leaks is why would you wait for release day? Release days are the best part of being a swiftie so I just don’t understand why you would want to ruin the main part of that experience 

Spoiler

I gave myself 5 second snippets of like 6 different songs… I seriously think this is gonna be my favorite Taylor album :trisha:

Just now, taco truck said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I gave myself 5 second snippets of like 6 different songs… I seriously think this is gonna be my favorite Taylor album :trisha:

Spoiler

I told you you were fretting over nothing 🫶

Just now, Nectar Of The Puss said:

Yeah that’s fine the only reason why I see it as weird coming from a swiftie listening to the leaks is why would you wait for release day? Release days are the best part of being a swiftie so I just don’t understand why you would want to ruin the main part of that experience 

Oh my god I’m sorry but no one gives a fuck about this please go to r/trueswifties or Twitter if u wanna do the whole holier than thou act :deadbanana: also I see you’re a new user and just a warning you are not gonna like how this site acts about Lana album leaks

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Step away from your computer this is a slippery slope :bebe: especially because 6 seconds isn’t enough to see the brilliance in it

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

Hide contents

Step away from your computer this is a slippery slope :bebe: especially because 6 minutes isn’t enough to see the brilliance in it

Spoiler

Right I need to log off I literally have an addiction to leaks </3 :air: 

3 minutes ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

Release days are the best part of being a swiftie so I just don’t understand why you would want to ruin the main part of that experience 

The best part about being a Swiftie is the music, not the cult of personality. It’s an album release not The Rapture. Would Taylor die for my sins? 

Just now, Mer said:

The best part about being a Swiftie is the music, not the cult of personality. It’s an album release not The Rapture. Would Taylor die for my sins? 

No, but Lana would :suicide:

9 minutes ago, Mer said:

righttt and ive spend thousands from 2015-now on tour tickets… im as real as they come 

pskiQfS.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

im guilty as sin what can i say :smile2:

pskiQfS.jpeg

Just now, rosemead ramada said:

Well I guess we really aren't getting signed vinyl/cd variants... they'd want them to count for first week sales and it's getting to be too close to the album release

I'm telling ya they’re getting sent to record stores like they did for Midnights

in 2021 i found a signed evermore cd in a record store i had never even been in before for the price of the standard version... invisible string. 

pskiQfS.jpeg