lola

Taylor Swift

12 minutes ago, Mer said:

I keep trying to edit the grammatical errors in your posts because I keep thinking I made them 💀

Sorry that came across meaner than I intended it. 

It’s fine dw lol. I always try to edit my grammatical errors too 😭 

im so scared I CANNOT see any leaks or the experience won’t be as good :( thats why i haven’t been on lanaboards lately bc i just really don’t want to see it. i will see you all after it comes out- and give my two cents

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

Spoiler

the black dog is actually growing on me. I am glad I have that vinyl. Excited for my Albatross vinyl too tho 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

I still haven't gotten a single shipping notification from her official store despite having five orders... :raven:

It's almost Thursday... they should definitely have at least been making tracking numbers by now...

Spoiler

Ok I do I hope the 2 means 2am addition because I need the bonus tracks on streaming like rn lol

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

10 minutes ago, honeymooncd said:

im so scared I CANNOT see any leaks or the experience won’t be as good :( thats why i haven’t been on lanaboards lately bc i just really don’t want to see it. i will see you all after it comes out- and give my two cents

okay so why enter a thread of people talking about it then

FzytWEW.png

4 minutes ago, renaissance said:

okay so why enter a thread of people talking about it then

that’s not what im saying- im saying that i didnt realize that ppl would be spoiling things in this thread bc… well idk i jst guessed that they might not be! im not mad or anything i was just saying that im scared to see a leak. also im vry excited to see what ppl are saying abt it after

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

28 minutes ago, DCooper said:
  Hide contents

I enjoyed the album, and I'm sure it'll grow on me, but it is very much the Taylor formula. Some highlights and great moments for sure and none of the songs were bad, but it all sounds predictable. I'm not saying she has to reinvent her sound with each record. I like Taylor and I don't mind when an artist hones in on a sound, but I still think it could sound a little fresher.

Not to bring it back to Lana (though this is LanaBoards) but she really is a perfect example of an artist with a signature sound that manages to constantly surprise without needing to reinvent herself. It's funny that people compare them so much but I think they are extremely different as artists, almost opposites. Taylor follows a structure, and Lana follows the flow.

Exactly this.

16 minutes ago, honeymooncd said:

You guys to what you want and listen to leaks but like to me you’re not a real swiftie if you listen to leaks like why are you ruining this release it’s so insanely rude. To non swifties that listen to leaks and spread stuff you’re just as bad now swifties that will wait as it’s the right thing to do are getting bombarded with leaks and peoples bad opinions about it that really don’t know Taylor or let alone good music (Ariana grande fans(also don’t come for me eternal sunshine is good but her other music is shitty basic pop music with a good vocal range)). Anyways guys happy 1 day and 1 hour till TTPD so excited to experience it with all the swifties :party:

8 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The album gets better with every listen. I can't wait to have it in HQ. And my 83 physical copies.

perched for the FLAC quality. 

11 minutes ago, honeymooncd said:

that’s not what im saying- im saying that i didnt realize that ppl would be spoiling things in this thread bc… well idk i jst guessed that they might not be! im not mad or anything i was just saying that im scared to see a leak. also im vry excited to see what ppl are saying abt it after

Yeah I’ll definitely be coming back to this I really wanna see people’s opinions but also thats a spoiler and I’m not about that

1 minute ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

You guys to what you want and listen to leaks but like to me you’re not a real swiftie if you listen to leaks like why are you ruining this release it’s so insanely rude. To non swifties that listen to leaks and spread stuff you’re just as bad now swifties that will wait as it’s the right thing to do are getting bombarded with leaks and peoples bad opinions about it that really don’t know Taylor or let alone good music (Ariana grande fans(also don’t come for me eternal sunshine is good but her other music is shitty basic pop music with a good vocal range)). Anyways guys happy 1 day and 1 hour till TTPD so excited to experience it with all the swifties :party:

welcome to lanaboards, we dont think there are requirements to being a “real swiftie” :pls:

(although not being a gaylor should probably be one)

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

8 minutes ago, Morningcrow said:

Exactly this.

i felt like TS is trying very hard to be lana here. 

Noah fence but if you’re being spoiled on lb it’s your own fault I’ve been online quite literally all day can guarantee that every single spoiler is marked appropriately :true:

"Don’t forget me"

This is certainly an odd page :hillary: