lola

Taylor Swift

okay but 

Spoiler

who dared to shit on the alchemy??? instant classic of the album and i really liked this album and some song were hitting he more i played them but some u fortunately haven’t captured me yet but this is my ranking from the first listen

1. Down Bad

2. The Alchemy

3. So Long, London

4. loml

5. Fresh Out the Slammer

and also the following i liked but wanted to make sure on the second listen

Fortnight

But Daddy I Love Him

Florida!!!

I Can Fix Him (No Really I Can)

the rest songs havent really clicked with me but i like the album really already better than midnights (tho the great war remains her best song made)

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

4 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I doubt it... why would she be counting down to that? plus what is the meaning of 13 after TTPD? And 2pm... she's been making lots of references to 2 lately

True, maybe a Speak Now (Taylor’s Version) [Deluxe Edition] with new Versions of the Acoustic Versions from the OG Deluxe Edition + Let's Go (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault)?

Edit- let me delusional

Just now, Rocket0212 said:
  Hide contents

Yikes. Production on Broken Heart is...loud, lets just say that. A lil bit of a Blessed Madonna remix vibes.:awkney:

Spoiler

Tbh I agree lol

I’ve been reading your reviews and comments without having listened to any songs and I really can’t get my head around on the sound of this album.. :tiffany2: « It’s Midnights 2.0 » « No it’s not » « reminds me of Reputation » « Reminds me of a mix of folklore and lover and reputation with some Red sounds on one track » :tiffany2: 

Fortnight is probably the song I’m most worried about… 

Spoiler

… with all those name calling on a « poet » album?!? :puzzled:

Would critics eat it up like her post-Folklore albums or be "meh" about it like they were about her albums pre-Folklore?

url%5D

17 minutes ago, Embach said:

Would critics eat it up like her post-Folklore albums or be "meh" about it like they were about her albums pre-Folklore?

I wish they were meh tbh bc she made (imo) her best work post rep and Lover not being super well received when she felt she had smth to prove, and I feel she has gotten very complacent and lazy with these last two albums... but I'm not expecting it to happen, it really feels she's too big to fail at this point 

Posted (edited)

Hello ! I've been looking for the album all morning but I'm not very good at it and only found fortnite, and so long London. Where are you guys listening to the full album ? Please, help me :worship:

mod note: user has been warned for this post

Edited by admin
Requesting illegal downlink links to leaks of copyrighted content intended for official release through purchase & streaming is not allowed x

Spoiler

I had to listen to Florida!!! first because it’s the one I was most excited about. Listening to the album from the beginning now. I resisted all night last night but it’s early af now and I’m weak. Haven’t preordered a copy, I only ever preorder music I haven’t heard if it’s Lana. Lowkey don’t wanna love this just to save money but :excited: we shall see. Midnights was actually the first album of Taylor’s I purchased (and I like it, legitimately, even though I just bought it for SOTB). 

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

Spoiler

here’s my rank

the black dog

fresh out the slammer

i can do it with a broken heart

the smallest man who ever lived

guilty as sin?

loml

i can fix him (no really i can)

who’s afraid of little old me?

the alchemy

clara bow

but daddy i love him

down bad

florida!!!

the tortured poets department

fortnight

so long london

my boy only breaks his favorite toys

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Spoiler

so y’all don’t fuck with it???? i really am the only person who likes this album right now😭😭😭😭😭

and i don't seem to mind

1 minute ago, EndlessSummer said:
  Hide contents

so long london so boring, wheres the production??? 

right i was expecting more.. i was expecting a folklore kind of song with it

and i don't seem to mind