lola

Taylor Swift

Yeah so far I’m wishing instead of a double album she would have done a folklore/evermore situation where she put out TTPD this month and TA in like September or October 

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’m really leaning towards Side A/Jack songs. Side B does have a lot of solid songs but idk it’s a BIT much I think

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

Am I the only one who always wants to dance to her folk songs like the albatross has me like  :dance2:

I mean tbh, I didn’t care for like all of the anthology (expect for the prophecy) but I’ll dance to folkmore :dance:

Manifesting…
The Tortured Poets Department (The Prophecy Edition)

1. Fortnight (feat. Post Malone)
  2. The Tortured Poets Department
  3. My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys
  4. Down Bad
  5. So Long, London
  6. But Daddy I Love Him
  7. Fresh Out The Slammer
  8. Florida!!! (feat. Florence + The Machine)
  9. Guilty As Sin
  10. Who's Afraid Of Little Old Me?
  11. I Can Fix Him (No Really I Can)
  12. Loml
  13. I Can Do It With A Broken Heart
  14. The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived
  15. The Alchemy
  16. Clara Bow
  17. The Prophecy

I think side A is just a quicker hit. I can do almost every single side A song without wanting the song to end, but I’m on The Prophecy right now and there’s only been 3 or 4 so far that’s been as immediate hit. 

Then again, this does feel very folklore and that admittedly is one of my least favorite albums

"Don’t forget me"

9 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Yeah so far I’m wishing instead of a double album she would have done a folklore/evermore situation where she put out TTPD this month and TA in like September or October 

For sure. It would’ve let each side shine on its own too. I feel like some songs are getting overshadowed because of it. :(

4 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I think side A is just a quicker hit. I can do almost every single side A song without wanting the song to end, but I’m on The Prophecy right now and there’s only been 3 or 4 so far that’s been as immediate hit. 

Then again, this does feel very folklore and that admittedly is one of my least favorite albums

This, and folklore isn’t even my least fav (also what do you think of The Prophecy?, Do you like it?. I tried giving it more indie rock (like wcs but up another level) drums this morning but I haven’t quite mastered songs with complex beats yet so 😭)

1 minute ago, Aeryx said:

For sure. It would’ve let each side shine on its own too. I feel like some songs are getting overshadowed because of it. :(

It’s just a LOT. I’m glad I had an extra day and a half to soak in side A before getting both albums. 31 full length songs is a lot to try and take in 

Cassandra is hitting really hard I really like this one 

1 minute ago, Embach said:

Cute post and behind the scene photos/videos by Jack Antonoff! :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/C589wBapsXb/?igsh=aGRwcGlmb2NmcTRh

awe that is really cute!!

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

This, and folklore isn’t even my least fav (also what do you think of The Prophecy?, Do you like it?. I tried giving it more indie (like wcs but up another level) drums this morning but I haven’t quite mastered songs with complex beats yet so 😭)

yeah I really enjoyed The Prophecy! I love the melody 

"Don’t forget me"

Okay I’m switching :bebe:

The 

The Prophecy - Cassandra - Peter - The Bolter

run is really hitting me HARD. But I already know I don’t love Robin and The Manuscript because I heard them last night 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

Is How Did it End about Joe?

I’d say yes but I can never really tell

"Don’t forget me"

23 minutes ago, Orville Peck said:

I'll give it a second chance and listen to the b-side... I love folklore and evermore, so maybe I'll find a song on this album that I like. :adele:

The Manuscript is my fave on that part of the album. It’s really heartbreaking 

Just now, love divine said:

i have not been obsessed with a song like i am obsessed with so long london in like a year. feels good to be back :hair:

That’s the one I’m obsessed with too. :party:

Yep definitely 

side a > side b

But side b has a lot of highlights and I’m liking Robin more than I did last night, I really might just need a little more time with these songs. I was going to list my highlights, but I’m realizing I was going to list more than half the tracks so I must not dislike it as much as I’m thinking I did :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"