lola

Taylor Swift

Just now, Cherry Blossom said:

Ok i just remembered anti-hero is about her being scared of fans getting tired of her scheming and leaving her for it and now i feel bad :krylie:

I don’t think the fans are leaving tho. The album is still outperforming midnights by a good margin - and even the GP doesn’t seem that annoyed by her. It seems to be just the critics and Stan twitter 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

i fear it will be even worse :ohno:

To be fair, there’s 5 Jack tracks on it compared to 1989 which had 3… and one of them is getaway car.

edit- also who knows what’s in the vault 

Edited by DemonMic2003

1 minute ago, DemonMic2003 said:

To be fair, there’s 5 Jack tracks on it compared to 1989 which had 3… and one of them is getaway car.

edit- also who knows what’s in the vault 

ya OOW was a highlight. Christopher Rowe is just not that good 

Just now, venicebitch said:

i fear it will be even worse :ohno:

haha I try not to be pessimistic, I think 1989 sounded bizzare because some of the songs don't fit her older, more mature voice. Most of the rep songs are more grown-up, closer to what would go well with taylor's older voice ❤️ don't lose hope

Just now, ttulsa said:

haha I try not to be pessimistic, I think 1989 sounded bizzare because some of the songs don't fit her older, more mature voice. Most of the rep songs are more grown-up, closer to what would go well with taylor's older voice ❤️ don't lose hope

:true:

Imogen Heap did amazing on Clean TV though. I loveee that new production personally. I was hoping she’d do some vault tracks. 

Anyways 140million on Spotify on Day 3 is pretty crazy. I totally figured she’d be under 100 million by day 2 with how inaccessible this album appeared to me. I’m guessing it’ll taper to below 100m by tomorrow 

30 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

https://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/62443/1/the-tortured-poets-department-taylor-swifts-most-forgettable-album

The Tortured Poets Department is Taylor Swift’s most forgettable album:pout:

theyre just saying things cause what

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

38 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

https://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/62443/1/the-tortured-poets-department-taylor-swifts-most-forgettable-album

The Tortured Poets Department is Taylor Swift’s most forgettable album:pout:

i WISH i could forget this album- the things i would do to listen to "But Daddy I Love Him" for the first time again :crying:

4 minutes ago, Aeryx said:

Saw some tweets saying that some of the awful reviews are calculated or that they’re being paid off, idk about that :oprah6:

They really can't accept the album is mid...:brigitte:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

3 minutes ago, Aeryx said:

Saw some tweets saying that the awful reviews are calculated or that they’re being paid off, idk about that 

i mean they are kind of calculated? a lot of the bad reviews feel like they just went through twitter to find all of the "hot takes" to increase their engagement. They also probably see the shifting opinion on her and want to capitalize. i genuinely don't see how this album could be anything less thana 70 to a critic but whatever. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

7 minutes ago, taco truck said:

i mean they are kind of calculated? a lot of the bad reviews feel like they just went through twitter to find all of the "hot takes" to increase their engagement. They also probably see the shifting opinion on her and want to capitalize. i genuinely don't see how this album could be anything less thana 70 to a critic but whatever. 

Agree, they’re definitely being harsh nonetheless

6 minutes ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

Is 1989 tv considered bad? That’s one of the only Swift albums i listen to :deadbanana:

Compared to the original it’s bad yea…

Also listen to this, it makes getaway car much better, I actually fixed the intro for this mix someone made as well.