lola

Taylor Swift

i can't stop laughing at this and i've been laughing for 10 minutes

tumblr_inline_ovbn939ayk1qe3q3s_540.png

i even made it into an emote :

qJc1DV1.png 

I hate Taylor but I wanted to post here just say that: @ Elle please make this an official emote 

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

this cover is so interesting, the girl has a more interesting voice than the other guy but it's nice to know that the additional vocals can enhance the song

nevertheless i think the critics didn't get the song and judged it wrongly, the camp moments aren't awkward per se they are made so purposefully to mirror the discomfort to the people, even among the industry, who suddenly abandoned her (this reminds me of the tongue in cheek i've been raised from the dead, from Radio which was oddly fitting because the BTD promo didn't go as expected, that taylor almost seem to quote at 0:49)

i don't like songs that are about someone and i don't like the direct revenge theme in pop and this includes the two but taylor has the right to come against those who made her look bad after all, she was never the horrible person they made her look like altho i wish she could just do her thing but i know there's this current cycle of events that mostly public women face of being 'criticised unfairly-to coming back to people's graces with others congratulating themselves for accepting taylor again-and people falling out of love once more because they always knew she was a snake deep down' :facepalm: people  :eyeroll2:

i'm only disappointed that pettiness and moral superiority seem to be a recurring theme of taylor's, even if it's a bit unfair to judge her. i'm afraid labels stick that's why i don't like songs that are a blatant response to negativity  

yes i prefer lana's red dress trope  :yesnod:  

All too well, Begin again and Come back be here are the best songs on Red, i'm obsessed!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

OMG SHE DID THAT 

OK I LOVED IT her videos are always so high budget and this one is amazing, i can actually get behind it i'm shook the taylors 

i hope the album will keep up with the creepy instrumentals like the beginning of lwymmd because i loved that

The video is great!! Makes katy's look awful tbh

katy's video was awful, the sense of humour of a 9yo boy, a botched attempt to be meme worthy, everything was done for it to be "goofy", and even the video thumbnail was so obnoxious with the characters looking at different places ugh 

can we not even mention swish swish in here tbh i LIVED for that song but the video was the most boring cringey bore-fest i've ever seen like

everything about it was just so bad

it was s o b o r i n g 

the only good bit about it was how good nicki looked

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0