lola

Taylor Swift

She could take years to write a new record and it still wouldn't be as good as something Lana could make within a month

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'll be honest, I found Taylor VERY annoying during these past couple of years but this song is very good. While i was listening though, I found myself being reminded of another song but I couldn't figure out what it was. It just hit me though - listen to her song and then listen to Playground by Lana. They have the exact same chords, chord progression, and tempo. It's clearly a rip-off of Lana. :/

tumblr_olpfi47DBl1uuo18wo1_500.gifvtumblr_olpfi47DBl1uuo18wo3_500.gifv

about kanye's mom thing, i hope it's not related, that would be so... disgusting

i don't like her as a person BUT some of her songs are cool af 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

tbh I used to pretend to hate taylor but then I listened to 1989 and Red in full and wow did my ass eat its words lmfao  :deadbanana: Like it or not the girl has proven her talent and I'm glad that she's still making bops while heading in a different direction. skinny excellence  :hooker:

sooo, on my own twitter, i called out ppl who were hating her song and saying some damn offensive shit about who liked it (song =/= singer) AND a girl came to complain about my own tweet what the fuck dude

im so fucking annoyed

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u