lola

Taylor Swift

My biggest dream for her is to wear the og bronze evermore dress again, it was soo pretty, it still is my favourite outfit from the whole tour. I really dont like that she merged folklore and evermore, the folklore dresses dont look as good with the willow cap.

1 hour ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Im starting to like How Did It End? (live version only tho)

proud 

O1y-Q6ay-OBY.gif

Just now, venice biotch said:

My biggest dream for her is to wear the og bronze evermore dress again, it was soo pretty, it still is my favourite outfit from the whole tour. I really dont like that she merged folklore and evermore, the folklore dresses dont look as good with the willow cap. 

My dream is for her to wear a dark foresty green version of the evermore dress with a additional sleeve cape thing (in that color) that comes on for august / illicit affairs / my tears and marjorie

If I was I girl I would spend my whole life savings getting exact recreations of all the eras outfits so I can do my own shows for myself. I want to get an Evermore cape for the shits and gigs 

also my cardigan came today and it’s so perfect I genuinely don’t know how I ever lived without it 

last thing but not trying to start anything at all but I just wish people could not try and bring Taylor into everything it seems so insecure idk if that’s the right wording but she doesn’t have a place in all these conversations it’s unnecessary and at this point obsessive  

Taylor's show in Austria was cancelled because there were terrorists who planned to do an attack :(

2.gif

20 minutes ago, Embach said:

Taylor's show in Austria was cancelled because there were terrorists who planned to do an attack :(

Thank God they were caught before they could act out their terrible plan. I can’t imagine how Taylor and everyone who was supposed to attend is feeling right now

𝘐'𝘮 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢'𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘤, 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴, 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘚𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘋𝘪𝘦𝘵 𝘊𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬

4 minutes ago, Embach said:

Omg that's terrible. All three shows cancelled too, not just one.

I always had a thought in the back of my mind of this being a possibility during the European tour

The terrorist threat is terrifying. As someone who is in the U.K., and attending the U.K. show next Friday, I am scared that the riots and domestic terrorism we are witnessing right now will affect the concert. I can’t imagine how Taylor and her team are feeling. I’m also sad for those who planned to attend those shows in Austria. The world is a terrifying, scary and cold place at the moment. I’m devastated 

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

after what happened to those innocent little girls a week ago, i am surprised it is deemed safe for taylor to be touring at all right now. i know venue security is intense but there are just too many crazies, especially those wanting to target a largely female audience.

so sorry to all the austria fans, i hope you get a show in the future when it's safe.

Posted (edited)

On a lighter note, I really want Taylor to work with Rick Nowels. I realize that would probably make most Lana stans blood boil but, I think they could make really great music together plus he would probably challenge her and get her out of her comfort zone.

Edited by DemonMic2003

This is terrifying; idk how I'd cope w this as an artist

I have always had a soft spot for Ari simply because it must've been extremely traumatic and devastating to have that happen at her show

I'm really sorry for everyone affected by the cancellations but it's the right decision - safety first. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I am so glad the crisis was averted! But so incredibly sad for those who are missing out on a great show and spent a lot of money on accommodation and travel.

My friends were supposed to be there and they are just in shock about the what/ifs

3 minutes ago, love divine said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-ajepPuJ1T/?igsh=djZyYzBzMGlwcWh0 

this is genuinely so touching. love wins over hate every time. i hope everyone stays safe 🩷

Tbh this makes me happy, much better then what happened in brazil (totally different circumstances but you never know)

On 8/8/2024 at 1:20 AM, love divine said:

after what happened to those innocent little girls a week ago, i am surprised it is deemed safe for taylor to be touring at all right now. i know venue security is intense but there are just too many crazies, especially those wanting to target a largely female audience.

so sorry to all the austria fans, i hope you get a show in the future when it's safe.

to be completely honest, after what happened at that event in uk and after seeing what was happening on anti-taylor polish twitter i was a bit scared of what would happen on my show in Warsaw and I feel like the hate that happened around those shows in Poland might've radicalized those weirdos in Austria 

jack really did fuck up the standard edition with his lame ass production im sorry i just gotta say it again

aaron's tracks just sound so much more dynamic and intricate and emotional

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

3 hours ago, ivory almond said:

jack really did fuck up the standard edition with his lame ass production im sorry i just gotta say it again

aaron's tracks just sound so much more dynamic and intricate and emotional

Its the opposite for me, I think Aaron is very one note tbh and that Taylor should've had them do more songs together on the album (for example on MIDnights Hits Different is a bop)