Sign in to follow this  
FROGGO

STAN WARS: 4th Quarter Album Releases - Who are you supporting? [POLL ADDED]

80 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your most anticipated pop girl release?

• Katy Perry
    • Lady Gaga
    • Rihanna
    • Britney Spears
    • Beyonce
  2. 2. Which artist do you want to FLOP FLOP FLOP?

• Katy Perry
    • Lady Gaga
    • Rihanna
    • Britney Spears
    • Beyonce

The one most likely to flop will be Britney and she deserves it because she just doesn't care about her career anymore. I don't know why they don't lock her up in a mental house until she's fully cured.

Gaga + Bey aren't really singles artist but they'll be successful

Katy will gather her #1's but that's probably it. 

i don't get hating britney, she's such a sweetheart and even if you don't like her music, she's never hurt a soul and all these other pop girls couldn't exist without her work in the past 

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

i don't get hating britney, she's such a sweetheart and even if you don't like her music, she's never hurt a soul and all these other pop girls couldn't exist without her work in the past 

I don't get it either. I love Britney but I have to admit that she's not as good as she used to be but I don't wish her a flop. Her albums are always great though and I trust W. Orbit.

I don't want any artist to flop, honestly, but I chose Rihanna because she's the one who needs one right now.

130729050359480601.gif

Do you mean Madonna? :horror:

Anyway

tumblr_mrg7hdxF881s0kaueo2_500.gif

Did she lie? :umadney:

u see what I did there I made the joke before any of you could HA

In terms of keeping it cute, I doubt that you even know how pussy smells.

I assure you, if you stopped judging people, you could be surprised.

I have fucked more than one pussy, but that's just out of context, and out of place. Just to let you know ;)

I have fucked more than one pussy, but that's just out of context, and out of place. Just to let you know ;)

It was pretty funny joke tho  :omfg2:

Dude, I was actually quite nice to you which was not a necessary. When you are so fond of females and female genitalia then you should take good care of your language. Using this kind of language is more than inappropriate. It just rubs me the wrong way.

I am sure the ladies will applaud you for that and you are right, now back on topic.

Dude, I was actually quite nice to you which was not a necessary. When you are so fond of females and female genitalia then you should take good care of your language. Using this kind of language is more than inappropriate. It just rubs me the wrong way.

I am sure the ladies will applaud you for that and you are right, now back on topic.

I was 2.0ing the joke, really. Don't take it so seriously. It was funny replying a cute comment rudely.

Do you mean Madonna? :horror:

Even tho Madonna is the REVOLUTIONARY girl of pop and obv the queen. Britney opened the doors for the girls that pop up since 1999/2000, Brit was the only girl in pop that wasn't big in the 80's who got #1 album & single, when the pop world was ruled by boy bands and male singers. So yep, all your faves owe Britney BIG.  :umadney:

Every single female in the industry it's compared to Britney and sadly, there's still no one who can top her, even Madonna became a follower of Britney's work, "Hard Candy" after "Blackout" and "MDNA" after "Femme Fatale".

Wich brings me to a new topic, Femme Fatale it's unacredited a lot, people called it her worst album BUT people seem to forget that after Britney's baby steps on the dupstep genre it became a huge new thing, so Britney opened the gates of the top 40 to Madonna, Bieber, Rihanna, Beyoncé, Skrillex and other singers. 

FUN FACT: Britney wanted dubstep on album #7 before they scrapped the first version of FF and called Dr. Luke. So yeah people, keep talking about Britney doesn't get involve on her albums and stuff.  :hooker:

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Beyonce and her wig are getting on my nerves so much. I was zapping channels and boom there she was in a form of a Bjesus live doc. You see Bjesus is comming to RIR so we all have to learn EVERYTHING about Bjesus so we can sing like maniacs and Bjesus gets some nice images of a insane crowd to put on her next DVD. But I'm not falling on Multishows trap so I switched channels. And boom there was Bjesus single ladies video clipe in another music channel.

If you think that just made my wish for her to flop stronger you are right. If you think that made me wanna invade the stage and just pull that wig that she shares with Gaga out of her head you are also right.

Fuck Gaga flop let's all pray together for the biggest flop in history: The Bjesus Flop, the black women Jesus fall from grace. Ugh.

glgcDdT.gif

Honestly, Sky, Lorde, CHVRCHES, Icona Pop, and (hopefully) Charli deserve their own, less mainstream poll.  :biblio: 

And though I'm miffed at the lack of info, I'm still eagerly anticipating 'Lip$ha'.  :rip: 

ditto.

BUgY0NJCIAE7JWe.png