xratedcuntxrated

Beyoncé

tumblr_nu7h5l1L8G1sve6uko1_540.png

Beyoncé is headlining the first day of Made in America festival tonight, one day after her 34th birthday  :party:

perchedTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTt in case she debuts something new live (although i doubt it)

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Just curious but did the official instrumentals for the self titled album ever leak?

Yes they did thankfully. You can find all of them on Youtube :)

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Yes they did thankfully. You can find all of them on Youtube :)

So I have to rip them in low quality? :rip:

Also I'm looking and I'm not seeing all of the official ones... I see like 3 official ones

9ISvyf0.gif

So I have to rip them in low quality? :rip:

Yeah sadly :(  but you could try the beyhive community forum http://www.thebeyhive.com/board/ and see if anyone there have higher quality files. There might be even a thread for it :) 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Omg I'm always a billion years late and I haven't listened to Formation yet and I tried to find it on YouTube but it isn't there??? Could a sister link me to it please I'm so surprised

It's unlisted on YouTube

FzytWEW.png