RileyThomas

Nicki Minaj

Just now, BartenderDeco said:

the new cover looks like a vagina 

I want the standard vinyl - because I need to stop buying multiple of the same album. And was hoping for a CD with the alternate art, But she supposedly said it’s exclusive to the vinyl…

:icant:

IMG-3521.jpg

On 12/2/2023 at 11:09 PM, Girl With No Face said:

Apprently theres only 10 songs? I pray for a deluxe since she speaks of still recording music

wait what? where did you see it?

I was thinking all these delaying and anticipating and hyping for this era, we were supposed to get at least 20 tracks

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

wait what? where did you see it?

I was thinking all these delaying and anticipating and hyping for this era, we were supposed to get at least 20 tracks

Same. 

Also my friend sent me a ss of the amazon cd with 10 songs. I thought I'd share if it turns out to be true but i pray it isn't if she's still recording.

But if she's still making music and only picking 10/60 tracks, then I hope for a deluxe/expanded edition. She also releases Deluxes for the release of her othet albums so maybe its possible 

IMG_3803.pngthis better be fake. Bahm Bahm as a closer is definitely a choice. Plus she said this was a throwaway? What is going onnn 😭😭 we better get a deluxe w 20 songs this doesn't feel... yk. I was expecting roughly 11-13 songs for a standard

6 minutes ago, iamjocelyn said:

ouu that tracklist is not… also didn't she say she would have collabs with people she never worked before?? i know she wasn't talking about wayne lmao

Oh so real. I personally believe its fake bc Bahm Bahm is not a good closer and was a throwaway 😭💀

6 hours ago, Girl With No Face said:

IMG_3803.pngthis better be fake. Bahm Bahm as a closer is definitely a choice. Plus she said this was a throwaway? What is going onnn 😭😭 we better get a deluxe w 20 songs this doesn't feel... yk. I was expecting roughly 11-13 songs for a standard

lol 10 songs and we already heard 3 of them. This better be fake.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

18 hours ago, Girl With No Face said:

Apprently it's real... Someone posted a bunch of product links to the cd and vinyl on gagadaily forum and they all have the same tracklist. What the hell is going on 😭😭😭 Apprently PF2 will be a double album too, this better be true. 

Bahm Bahm as a closer is a huge no for me..

Ily Nicki but I'm not feeling it.

Is everyone on this website like…. Incapable of using common sense?? The other week in the slayyyter forum everyone thought the deluxe was scrapped for literally no good reason. And now people are believing this album has TEN SONGS?! Jesus Christ people is this your first time using the internet?? You just believe anything put in front of you? Lord help us. 

CLEARLY the album is not 10 songs.