5.         Run & Hide
  6.         Good Form
  7.         Come See About Me
  8.         Rich Sex
  9.         Nip Tuck
  10.         Barbie Dreams
  11.         Coco Chanel 
  12.         Miami 

I feel like with her albums… there’s too many filler tracks. All except The Pinkprint, that one is iconic from start to finish 

I KNEW GAG CITY DELUXE WASN'T FINISHED. ACCORDING TO NICKI VIA INSTA RIHANNA IS SENDING VOCALS OHHHH SHIT IM ABOUT TO BE VERY ANNOYING 

13 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

should’ve just been an EP with pink Friday girls, super freaky girl, everybody, my life, last time I saw you & FTCU… :toofunny: the rest is .. filler…

I did make an ep with ftcu, everybody, pink birthday and cowgirl, w sfg as a promo bonus track. It kinda ate tbf

rYFtXzp.jpg

Got bored and made this last night. Very sorry the quality isn't great. It was 2am so i wasn't too concerned about overall quality. I'll fix it another time

Updated my tracklist. I wanna slot something between Nicki Hendrix and Just The Memories tbh but it kind of works.

Spoiler

1. Barbie Dangerous 

2. FTCU

3. Big Difference 

4. Red Ruby Da Sleeze 

5. Beep Beep (ft. 50 Cent)

6. My Life

7. RNB

8. Pink Birthday 

9. Let Me Calm Down

10. Bahm Bahm 

11. Fallin 4 U

12. Last Time That I Saw You 

13. Blessings

14. Nicki Hendrix 

15. Just The Memories

Target Bonus Tracks

16. Pink Friday Girls (Bonus)

17. Super Freaky Girl (Bonus)

Gag City Edition

16. Love Me Enough (Gag City Bonus)

On 12/21/2023 at 2:34 PM, Girl With No Face said:

rYFtXzp.jpg

Got bored and made this last night. Very sorry the quality isn't great. It was 2am so i wasn't too concerned about overall quality. I'll fix it another time

For some reason I really love the roman reloaded aesthetic/artwork like for reeaaal

1 hour ago, LunaeManifestum said:

For some reason I really love the roman reloaded aesthetic/artwork like for reeaaal

Its my fave nicki photoshoot probably 

1 hour ago, Break Me Down said:

Why did she release a separate deluxe version with 1 extra song :crai:

No clue but Press Play eats even if it don't be fitting PF2.

Edit: Weird promo ig. 

Edited by Girl With No Face

I have stood with this woman throughout thick and thin, but I cannot defend her this time. I am saying with love: this isn't the Nicki i grew up stanning. By being chronically online and engaging with toxic fandoms, your outlook on reality and art has changed. Put the phone down please and reevaluate your decisions. 

I know she wont read this but I needed to say it anyway. She needs a reality check.

i think she's legitimately having a manic episode of some sort, this is not normal behavior. i tried to overlook her previous erratic behavior as "she's doing things for attention" or "she's playing a character" but this woman is clearly not well mentally 

she is literally the opposite of a girl’s girl..

she cannot stand any other female rapper on the scene, i cant think of any girl in the genre that she hasn't had beef with.. i bet she will find something to bully Ice Spice for soon

and to think she is much older than any other girl she s starting beef with.. im truly getting second hand embarrassment , especially seeing how she manipulates her fandom to be just as toxic as her by liking every single hate-tweet regarding Megan.. 

you re an adult woman. log off, go check on your kid and stop bullying younger women in business. u re not a queen, u re just tired