07. what it takes

08. Caviar

09. Strip tease

10. usexua

11. Rhythm to life

12. Body on the ceiling

13. Protect myself

14. Feel love

any ideas on how to call the 'twigs x illangelo song 3'? want to add it to my Radiant Me / rooms album with a, er, more proper title lol

i had it as "Got the Best of Me" but sounds odd

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

40 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

any ideas on how to call the 'twigs x illangelo song 3'? want to add it to my Radiant Me / rooms album with a, er, more proper title lol

i know several others refer to it as 'Drug Music'.  I was kinda thinking about renaming it 'Daddy-O' since she says that all throughout the song lol

2 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

I told him this is “Us Music”

1 hour ago, Chateaux said:

i know several others refer to it as 'Drug Music'.  I was kinda thinking about renaming it 'Daddy-O' since she says that all throughout the song lol

“Drug Music” IJBOL :eartha:

Radiant Me² of the millenium

Spoiler

01. Put Your Trust In Me

02. Two² Mind Step

03. First Love

04. Sex Magixk

05. Wild & Alone

06. Lost Boy

07. Jungle Café

08. Beach

09. Wasted Youth

10. Fool I Be

11. Muva 

12. Yes Yes Yes (Yes²)

Hey everyone, totally new here, just wanted to say I had NO idea Twigs was such a prolific artist until she drew it to everyone's attention recently. At any rate, I've been listening to her released music since 2014 and now I can say I have a new respect for what she does. Here's the picture I used for the demos that surfaced:                                                                                                      LX59WWtweLbGY.jpeg                                                                              

22 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

I hope h3r is like this sonically

Reveal hidden contents

01. Something Is Coming My Way

02. Killer

03. 30 seconds

04. Puppy

05. Express Your Needs

06. indigo

07. what it takes

08. Caviar

09. Strip tease

10. usexua

11. Rhythm to life

12. Body on the ceiling

13. Protect myself

14. Feel love

wait what’s h3r? 

I'm paying attention to the LP2 leaks just now and :wowcry: In Your Heart, Sex Magixk (even unfinished it slaps), Lost Boy, and of course the Radiant Me tracks... they really deserved better :cryney2:

5 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

I'm paying attention to the LP2 leaks just now and :wowcry: In Your Heart, Sex Magixk (even unfinished it slaps), Lost Boy, and of course the Radiant Me tracks... they really deserved better :cryney2:

Can someone list what songs were intended for LP2? I need to reorganise my shit lol

On 12/12/2023 at 8:08 PM, Girl With No Face said:

Can someone please share Faster and Not Gonna Get Us please? I haven't got them :(

Also-

On 12/8/2023 at 3:48 AM, Ultra Violet said:

I'm just remembering some weird interaction I had online years ago (probably 2016). I posted my spotify top artists and both FKA and BANKS were on there. Some random guy who followed me started trashing me for having FKA Twigs in a higher spot than BANKs because "FKA is trash. BANKs did dark RnB first" :deadbanana: Wild.

I've listened to them both since 2014, and genuinely never related them as being in the same genre, or at least close enough to compare to eachother. I think they tend to have some of the same listeners, but they're so different.

this is SO crazy bc i think i know exactly who you're talking about bc i had a really similar experience?? :rip: i made a tweet once around that time too, i can't remember exactly what it was but it was something along the lines of "a banks and fka twigs collab would be heavenly" and he responded (mind you, he never followed me!) "fka twigs? really? kill yourself you won't be missed" HAHAHA :toofunny:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

On 12/3/2023 at 7:34 AM, Chateaux said:

Oops!  It’s back online lol, here’s a diff link Twigs Tracker

13 hours ago, Girl With No Face said:

Can someone list what songs were intended for LP2? I need to reorganise my shit lol

Here's what I use, it's very complete and it denotes versions of leaked stuff and everything. It lacks download links but the info is very extensive!

2 hours ago, xcxc said:

Can someone pls fix the abrupt ending on Puppy?

Here's a couple fixed versions! :sluttybunny:

Hey guys, are there any other instrumentals for twigs that are out there?

i'm aware of the LP1, M3LL1SSX (excluding In Time), Tears in the Club, Cellophane and Measure of a Man instrumentals that have leaked.

Have the MAGDALENE instrumentals leaked yet? 
Thanks!